• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Order Open Stock

In summary, you can order open stock items from Pampered Chef by visiting their website or contacting a consultant. The benefit of ordering open stock items is being able to customize your cookware and kitchen tools. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee and accept returns for open stock items. However, there are some items that cannot be ordered as open stock, such as limited edition or bundled items.
lkspeir
I'm about to place my Sample Pack order. My question is....Can I order some of the open stock pieces later? That is sometime before Sept. 30th, or do I have to order everything at once?

last week's weekly bytes said we can make separate sample package orders through Sept. 30th.

Yes...the weekly bites said we could place multiple orders as long as no products were duplicated. I am ordering now and then again after I get paid on the 1st. That helps a lot. You used to have to order everything at once. I am so glad they changed it. Some items are not available until after Sept 1, so I am not going to order them until then.

1. Can I order open stock items from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can order open stock items from Pampered Chef. Open stock items are individual pieces of cookware or kitchen tools that can be purchased separately, rather than as part of a set.

2. How do I order open stock items?

To order open stock items, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the specific item you are looking for. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for open stock items.

3. What is the benefit of ordering open stock items?

The benefit of ordering open stock items is that you can customize your cookware and kitchen tools to fit your needs. You can purchase only the items you need, rather than buying a whole set that may include items you don't need.

4. Can I return open stock items if I change my mind?

Yes, you can return open stock items if you change your mind. Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and accepts returns within 30 days of purchase, even for open stock items.

5. Are there any items that cannot be ordered as open stock?

There are a few items that cannot be ordered as open stock, such as limited edition items or items that are part of a bundle or package deal. These items will be clearly marked on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • ChefTS