• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Question...dots Stemware

In summary, the new stemware is very pretty and expensive, but may not be durable. Some people think the stem is too long, but others like it. It is undecided whether the glasses will be used often or not.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Should I get that in open stock? I don't know when I would use them. Most of the time we have more than 4 people over. I do think they are super cute though.:chef:

p.s. this is my last question regarding what I should order today :angel:

That's completely dependent on whether you'll use them. I didn't order them because I think they're too childish looking for an adult beverage. And we don't tend to drink wine here anyway. But I do think they'd be cute for desserts. :)

If you don't think you'll use them, but would like to have one for display, you could order a set with another (three?) consultant and then split them up. I was thinking of doing that with the Holiday plates.

I use all the dots stuff as my everyday dishes, so I LOVE the new stemware. I will be getting two sets (whenever they come - I can't wait!) in the SAT package and my director package and I'm contemplating buying a sample of that because I may use more than 8. I can't wait to get them!:)

I'm with Becky - I use the dots SA as my everyday dishes, and these will totally complete my set! Can't wait to get them!! :D

You know at Conference I wanted to touch & hold them to see how heavy & if they are very thin....:blushing: lol I don't even know if I made sense. Can anyone answer...:)

I was thinking the same thing. What's the weight of them? Some are very thin (I know what you mean). They arent going to ship easily I am sure (due to the fragilness of them). We shall see.

Ginger428 said:
You know at Conference I wanted to touch & hold them to see how heavy & if they are very thin....:blushing: lol I don't even know if I made sense. Can anyone answer...:)

Oh that would have been a good idea. I wish I would have done that. Just by looking at them, I liked how it was a pretty long stem. That makes them look different than any of my other wine glasses.

Oh boy - I sure do make it sound like I drink A LOT of wine!:eek:

pamperedbecky said:
Oh that would have been a good idea. I wish I would have done that. Just by looking at them, I liked how it was a pretty long stem. That makes them look different than any of my other wine glasses.

That's funny you mention the stem length. A cluster-mate of mine who didn't attend conference mentioned that the stems looked long, and apparently the current trend among wine buffs is for short stems, or even stemless glasses. She was tentatively disappointed with them, but was reserving her final opinion until she sees them in person.

I'm sure someone will post that they played with them...:rolleyes:;)

My Dh's impression was that the stem was too long. He pointed out that it's the ones with long stems that we break the most.

BethCooks4U said:
My Dh's impression was that the stem was too long. He pointed out that it's the ones with long stems that we break the most.
yeah, I guess I kind of wondered that too. :confused:

I thought about getting a 2nd set. I still need to get me a 2nd set of the dots dinner ware so that I can use them as my everyday dishes.

I played with the glasses!! IMHO - they are great for the $$. I hate really thick wine glasses and would say that these are pretty much just right. I have Riedel glasses and love them, but think that the dots glasses would make cool 'special occasion' glasses. They looked and felt like very good quality.

Thanks Lamar, that about settles that!

I think the dots look great!! I am getting a set for myself. I have been wanting some wine glasses, now I can get these and write them off! LOL

NEW STEMWARE???? :eek: And I was doing so good at not checking out what the new products were..... I think my customers will love them, but I'm not much for wine, so probably won't be for me.

I am so wishy washy on these! I have lots of glasses and yes to answer your question..I am a wino! LOL!! I LOVE the dots though they are not my everyday. The thing is...I will never take these to a show! I have in my years broken more stuff then I wish to admit...but it is a lot. I am just not sure..............

Related to Another Question...dots Stemware

What is "Another Question...dots Stemware"?

"Another Question...dots Stemware" is a line of glassware designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It features a unique dotted pattern and is perfect for entertaining or everyday use.

Is "Another Question...dots Stemware" dishwasher safe?

Yes, our "Another Question...dots Stemware" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the dotted design.

What types of glasses are included in the "Another Question...dots Stemware" line?

The "Another Question...dots Stemware" line includes a variety of glasses such as wine glasses, stemless wine glasses, highball glasses, and double old-fashioned glasses.

Can I purchase individual glasses or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase individual glasses from the "Another Question...dots Stemware" line. We offer a variety of sets for convenience, but you can also mix and match to create your own set.

Is "Another Question...dots Stemware" made of lead-free glass?

Yes, all of our "Another Question...dots Stemware" is made of lead-free glass for your safety and peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • ChefTS