• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ha Ha Ha... Dot's Stemware, No Dots!

In summary, "Ha Ha Ha... Dot's Stemware, No Dots!" is a playful collection of stemware offered by Pampered Chef, featuring a permanent dotted design. The stemware is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. They are suitable for a variety of drinks and are sold individually for mix and match options.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Ha Ha, I'm having a really good chuckle to myself right now... I have the first set of Dot's stemware and also the set Pampered Chef sent to replace them... anyways, I also kept the old set as nothing was wrong with them yet. Long story short, I've always washed them by hand but stuck them into the dishwasher today instead (the original set) and just opened up the washer to empty the load and found some beautiful CLEAR GLASS pieces of stemware awaiting me. Looks like I'm going to now have 4 Dots and 4 clear glass pieces to show off!!! :) He He :p

Oy, what a mess!didn't you know they weren't dishwasher safe?

LMAO, I just rinsed one and said...oh! No dots!

DebbieJ said:
Oy, what a mess!

didn't you know they weren't dishwasher safe?

Oh I did, but the yellow dots had partially come off from handwashing so I thought, what the heck, I'll pop them in the dish washer and see if it could get the remainder of the yellow dots off as my scrubbing was just moving tha paint around... out they come, dot free! It's really just funny, LoL

OhmyDLM said:
Oh I did, but the yellow dots had partially come off from handwashing so I thought, what the heck, I'll pop them in the dish washer and see if it could get the remainder of the yellow dots off as my scrubbing was just moving tha paint around... out they come, dot free! It's really just funny, LoL

Whew, okay, glad it made you laugh. :party::party::approve::approve:

Related to Ha Ha Ha... Dot's Stemware, No Dots!

1. What is "Ha Ha Ha... Dot's Stemware, No Dots!"?

"Ha Ha Ha... Dot's Stemware, No Dots!" is a collection of stemware (glasses) offered by Pampered Chef that features a playful, dotted design.

2. Are the dots on the stemware permanent?

Yes, the dots are permanently etched onto the stemware and will not fade or wash off.

3. Can I put these stemware in the dishwasher?

Yes, these stemware are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to maintain the integrity of the design.

4. What types of drinks are best served in these stemware?

These stemware are designed for a variety of drinks, including wine, champagne, cocktails, and non-alcoholic beverages.

5. Are these stemware sold individually or in sets?

These stemware are sold individually, so you can mix and match to create your own unique set or purchase multiple of the same design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hankins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies