• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Stemware....have You Heard?

and we were allowed to show them but not to sell-I disagree though about showing products early. We ARE allowed to show new products early - we just can't sell them.I did not see DM's name when I received an e-mail about this, however, on our cluster's director group someone submitted a note that she wished she had seen that a day earlier. She put hers in the dishwasher and alas, the same thing happened to her at her home.
hankins
A consultant sent out an e-mail that you wash by hand. At one of his shows somone put one of the stemware glasses in the dishwasher and there were only purple dots on them when they came out. I've also heard from many people that the dots are coming off. What a shame, you do know this is one of the LTD warrenty products. I see why now. :cry:

If you read the use and care it says very clearly--hand was only, do not soak. So we'll definitely have to do some product education on this one.

ok---Dont write his name--here-use DM---EDIT IT OUT PLEASE- he got a lot of slack--because someone fwd his personal e-mail to LOOPS GROUPS ETC--only meant for his personal team and Director-He is a star--so he did get 6 personal calls from HO--not fun---for an e-mail--lots of time--The truth is someone in the home at a personal venue put one in the DW-realizing---WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW these yet could have been a big problem--Go behind the apron--if you have ?s--He is my very good friend--

morfia said:
ok---Dont write his name--here-use DM---EDIT IT OUT PLEASE- he got a lot of slack--because someone fwd his personal e-mail to LOOPS GROUPS ETC--only meant for his personal team and Director-

He is a star--so he did get 6 personal calls from HO--not fun---for an e-mail--lots of time--

The truth is someone in the home at a personal venue put one in the DW-

realizing---WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW these yet could have been a big problem--Go behind the apron--if you have ?s--

He is my very good friend--
I agree. We shouldn't use names without permission when forwarding information. I do think though that if you send an email you have to know that someone might forward it on. We just have to be careful.

I disagree though about showing products early. We ARE allowed to show new products early - we just can't sell them.

I did not see DM's name when I received an e-mail about this, however, on our cluster's director group someone submitted a note that she wished she had seen that a day earlier. She put hers in the dishwasher and alas, the same thing happened to her at her home.

At shows I do let people know about the collapsable bowl with the heat and staining potential, but unless someone purchased the glasses, I would not explain it. It is like the ice cream dipper...just because it can not go in the dishwasher does not mean it is not a great product! You just have to use it properly!:rolleyes:

morfia said:
He is my very good friend--

You are a lucky person knowing him. He certainly has always appeared to be a very nice person and darn he is GREAT at this business!! Always glad to see him receive his honors!

Wow, I had no idea this thread would cause issues. :( I am so sorry I didn't follow the rules. It definately won't happen again. I don't know all the abreviations. Can people see this thread that shouldn't? Why should I put it under "Behind the Apron" Why would DM get calls from HO about this, he was just trying to help other consultants before it happens to them. Someone please enlighten me. :confused:

baychef said:
You are a lucky person knowing him. He certainly has always appeared to be a very nice person and darn he is GREAT at this business!! Always glad to see him receive his honors!

he would say he is the lucky-one--

high profile so to speak--and yes-anyone can see this this is why i think behind the apron should be all our communications--IT IS PRIVATE---

morfia said:
ok---Dont write his name--here-use DM---EDIT IT OUT PLEASE- he got a lot of slack--because someone fwd his personal e-mail to LOOPS GROUPS ETC--only meant for his personal team and Director-He is a star--so he did get 6 personal calls from HO--not fun---for an e-mail--lots of time--The truth is someone in the home at a personal venue put one in the DW-realizing---WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW these yet could have been a big problem--Go behind the apron--if you have ?s--He is my very good friend--
If this was taken as offensive---so NOT My intention EVER------I think I said please--and thanks ----AND NOW SO SORRY----HUGS--

We ARE allowed to show new products early - we just can't sell them.[/QUOTE]

it was a month ag0

1. What is Dots Stemware and how is it different from regular stemware?

Dots Stemware is a collection of premium quality stemware, featuring a unique dot design etched into each glass. The dots not only add a touch of elegance, but also serve as a grip for a comfortable hold.

2. Is Dots Stemware dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Dots Stemware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain the longevity of the glass.

3. Can I mix and match different sizes and styles of Dots Stemware?

Absolutely! Dots Stemware is designed to be versatile and can be mixed and matched to create a unique and personalized set for any occasion.

4. What is the material of Dots Stemware?

Dots Stemware is made of high-quality, lead-free crystal glass, ensuring durability and clarity with each use.

5. Can I purchase Dots Stemware as a gift?

Yes, Dots Stemware makes for a great gift for any occasion. It comes beautifully packaged, making it the perfect present for weddings, housewarmings, or any special occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Cindycooks