• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Got the Stemware and They Arrived Broken..

Mine came in the same way but with styrofoam on the bottom and top so they wouldn't move. I just threw it across the room and it didn't move.
jesusluvsu2005
I just got this email from a customer. This is my first set of the dots stemware sold. She said there was nothing in between the glasses. Why in the world would they be packaged this way. I'm hoping they can get replaces asap. Have any of you had this happen? I would really figure they would package these better. :(
"I went to a show in December. My dad, and I came and we both bought items. My dad is actually away on vacation and won't return until after the New Year and I'm not quite sure what to do or how soon something needs to be returned. He purchased the 'Dots Stemware- set of 4- 2833' and one of the pieces is broken in half. It was packaged poorly with nothing between any of them. There is only protection on the top and bottom of the glasses but none inbetween. I have purchased many many things from this company and I can't believe the packing job that was not considered. I know he wanted to entertain with these this year when he gets back and I hate to tell him they're broken. Is there anything we can do to get this fixed?"

I know they will replace them but it's really crappy that they weren't packed correctly. I was just wondering if they typically pack them this way or if it was a mistake.
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

thats how all mine have been packed do an online adjustment he should have the new ones soon

Mine came the same way but the base and the tops are "nestled" into the styrofoam pack inside the box so they don't move around and bang into each other.

surprisingly when they are put into the box right you can throw it accross the room and they won't move. hmph ask me how I know!

I did do an adjustment but it's just frustrating. I keep thinking I've seen several broken ones talked about here so you'd think the packaging would get changed. Hopefully they will arrive soon. Thanks guys!

Cheryl- LOL That's great that they won't move if packaged correctly. Wonder how you know? LOL
God bless,
Amanda

Hubby- "Babe, you mean this box?"
Me- "DOn't THROW IT!"
Hubby-"huh? I thought it was empty..."

LOL-No Blood No foul.

Related to Customer Got the Stemware and They Arrived Broken..

What should I do if my stemware arrives broken?

If your stemware arrives broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will be happy to replace the broken items for you.

How long does it take to receive a replacement for broken stemware?

The time frame for receiving a replacement for broken stemware may vary depending on the availability of the specific item. Our customer service team will work to get your replacement to you as soon as possible.

Do I need to provide proof of the broken stemware?

No, you do not need to provide proof of the broken stemware. Our customer service team will take your word for it and will work to replace the broken items for you.

Do I need to return the broken stemware?

No, you do not need to return the broken stemware. We do not accept returns of broken items for safety reasons. Our customer service team will take your word for it and will work to replace the broken items for you.

Is there a limit to how many times I can get a replacement for broken stemware?

We want our customers to be satisfied with their purchases, so there is no limit to the number of times you can receive a replacement for broken stemware. However, we do ask that you inspect your items upon delivery to ensure they are in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • janel kelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cheflorraine