• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's

In summary, the Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's is a special offer that includes 16 pieces, including 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs, along with 4 matching glasses in various vibrant colors. The glassware cannot be mixed and matched, but each piece is designed to complement the dinnerware set. All pieces in this set are microwave and dishwasher safe, and additional pieces can be purchased separately at Kohl's or on the Pampered Chef website. This allows for easy expansion or replacement of broken pieces.
amy07
I bought some really cool drinking glasses at Kohl's last week for my Dots dinnerware set. They are colored glass with what looks like little airbubbles in the glass itself. I bought blue, purple, green & red (didn't have cranberry). They look really good with the set. They also had a different style that included the gold color, but I preferred the other style better. They are sold open stock, so be sure to wait for the 2x/week 50% off sale if you want to get them!;)

Ooh - they sound cute! Too bad I already have enough glassware to start my own catering company! (seriously!! I think I have a problem - that's for another post, though!) ;)

Oh Cathy you are funny!!!

I have a thing about wine glasses - just love them and can never have enough - LOL

Were they these?http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/drinkware/summershop/PRD~322061/Summer+Living+Bubble+Double+Old+Fashioned+Glass.jspOops, for some reason the pic doesn't want to show up.

DebbieJ said:
Were they these?

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/drinkware/summershop/PRD~322061/Summer+Living+Bubble+Double+Old+Fashioned+Glass.jsp

Oops, for some reason the pic doesn't want to show up.

nah. I believe they are Corsica. If you look at their dishware sets, they are in one of the photos along with the goblet (gold color). I wonder if it is an in-store only item?

Could be. They have a lot of things that are in store only.

Funny, I found some at K-Mart. They were Martha Stewart glasses. They were clear w/white dots etched on them. I thought they would be really cute w/our dots set!

Related to Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's

1. What is the Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's?

The Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's is a special offer that allows you to upgrade your current dinnerware set with beautiful and colorful glassware from Kohl's. This set includes matching plates, bowls, and mugs, along with vibrant glassware that will add a pop of color to your table setting.

2. How many pieces are included in the Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's?

This set includes a total of 16 pieces, including 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs. Additionally, you will receive 4 matching glasses in various vibrant colors.

3. Can I mix and match the colors of the glassware in this set?

Unfortunately, the colors of the glassware in this set are pre-determined and cannot be mixed and matched. However, each glass is designed to complement the colors of the dinnerware set, creating a cohesive and vibrant look for your table setting.

4. Is the Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set with Vibrant Glassware from Kohl's microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in this set are microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use. However, please note that the glassware should be placed on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage.

5. Can I purchase additional pieces of this dinnerware set or glassware separately?

Yes, you can purchase additional pieces of the Upgrade Your Dots Dinnerware Set or the Vibrant Glassware separately at Kohl's. They are also available on the Pampered Chef website. This allows you to expand your set or replace any broken pieces easily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies