• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Open Stock Pieces - Help!!

In summary, executive open stock pieces are individual items from Pampered Chef's executive cookware line that can be purchased separately. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. Compatibility with existing cookware sets can be determined by checking the product description or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant. The benefits of purchasing executive open stock pieces include customization and the ability to replace individual pieces. These pieces are covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime warranty, and any issues can be resolved through customer service.
jcwarr
is there any way to get a 10" saute pan from the executive line without buying the whole set? i have a desperate customer!!! i really wish we had more open stock pieces!!
thanks for any advice!
jen

I think that's the one that will be available in March Open Stock.

It is going to be available in March, in the new catalog.

Robin

Tell her it is open stock as of March 1st...maybe she'll book a show to see what else is new.....;)

Yeah!!!i am so excited - i just called her and told her and she is so excited too!!!! i even read the whole list of new things the other day- but my mom brain cannot hold too much info anymore!! :blushing:
thanks ladies!!!!!:)

1. What are executive open stock pieces?

Executive open stock pieces are individual items from Pampered Chef's executive cookware line that can be purchased separately, rather than as part of a set.

2. Can I purchase executive open stock pieces online?

Yes, executive open stock pieces can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

3. How do I know which executive open stock pieces are compatible with my existing cookware set?

You can check the product description or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant to determine compatibility with your existing cookware set.

4. Are there any benefits to purchasing executive open stock pieces instead of a full set?

Yes, purchasing executive open stock pieces allows you to customize your cookware collection and only purchase the pieces you need or want. It also allows you to replace individual pieces if they become damaged or worn out.

5. Are executive open stock pieces covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including executive open stock pieces, are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • susanr613
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jodie
  • SummerG