1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about online orders

1. Hi everyone

I'm new to this and have a question about individual orders placed on my website. I see where you can check if orders have been placed for a show online, but where would it show up if someone just placed an online order having nothing to do with a show?

Thanks for your help!

Valerie

May 27, 2009
  2. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I think you get an e-mail. But I can't remember for sure. I don't know, it's early here.

Gee, I'm a lot of help.

3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

You can't see them. But you will receive an email indicating what online activity has been received for the day. Eventually it will pop up in your shipment page and Consultant connection.

4. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

HA! I knew I wasn't losing it!!

Yes - an e-mail. Yeah!!!

Again, it's early and I'm not all here.

Wait, time of day has nothing to do with that. Hmmm

5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

LOL Crystal! We seem to always be typing simultaneously! Think we may need to be friends!

6. thanks so much ladies!!!

May 28, 2009
  7. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I didn't even know I got an online order of over $300!!!! Until my director email me to say congratulations! I never received an email from the HO.

My question is, how do I find out who placed the order?? There is no name and it says it cannot be displayed do to privacy. How do send a thank you note??

Kelly V.

Jun 1, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Unfortunately, you can't. Sometimes people do that.

Jun 1, 2009
  9. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

If the info is not displayed, the person chose not to share their contact info. Unless it is a past customer whose info you already have, you won't be able to get their info.

Jun 1, 2009
  10. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

That's to bad:( I don't bug my customers with a lot of emails, but I would have liked to sent a thank you.

Oh, well. It was a great order and paid for my website for 6 months!

Kelly V.

11. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

You may see the name on the Consultant Connection. Then when it is shipped, it will give you the city/state. I used Find a Person or Business with our free online White Pages and Yellow Pages to find out the address on one of my HO lead online orders and sent a thank you note. I said I would love to be their consultant and gave all my contact info in case they wanted to order again. I will not contact them again unless they contact me. :)

Jun 1, 2009
Have something to add?