• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the $60 Guest Special Include Online Orders Sent to the Host?

In summary, the current Guest Special is the Mix N' Chop for $15 with any $75 purchase. It is available for the entire month, or while supplies last. The Guest Special can be combined with other offers or discounts, but it can only be purchased with a minimum purchase of $75. To redeem the Guest Special, simply add the Mix N' Chop to your cart and it will be automatically discounted to $15 at checkout.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
On the guest special of 60.00 and free pinch bowl set. Would this also include her guest who have ordered online and their order is being sent to the host?

Chef.Wanda said:
On the guest special of 60.00 and free pinch bowl set. Would this also include her guest who have ordered online and their order is being sent to the host?

As long as the order is part of the show, then yep! It qualifies.

The only orders that don't qualify are individual online orders, and wedding registry orders.

Thank You Becky

You're welcome.....the online orders can be confusing.

Hello there! Thank you for your question about the guest special of $60.00 and free pinch bowl set. The special offer is available for all guests who attend the party in person or place an online order and have it shipped to the host. So yes, your guests who have ordered online and their order is being sent to the host will also be eligible for the special offer. I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Happy cooking!

1. What is the current Guest Special?

The current Guest Special is the Mix N' Chop for $15 with any $75 purchase.

2. How long is the Guest Special available?

The Guest Special is available for the entire month, or while supplies last.

3. Can I combine the Guest Special with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the Guest Special with any other offers or discounts.

4. Can I purchase the Guest Special without making a $75 purchase?

No, the Guest Special is only available with a minimum purchase of $75.

5. How can I redeem the Guest Special?

You can redeem the Guest Special by adding the Mix N' Chop to your cart and it will automatically be discounted to $15 at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking