• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Credit Cards on Shows

In summary, when submitting a show, make sure the total order and paid column match before you submit.
jesusluvsu2005
HI everyone! I need to submit this show tonight if possible and I have a question. I have a host who has paid with multiple orders with her card. Will it go through if each order has her card with it? Or do I have to do a one lump thing? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I'm still using Pampered Partner, and when that happens, I do not show a payment
for those who still owe the hostess. That means that it will register as money still owed,
and it should tally up to the amount of the various outstanding guest orders. When you
enter the hostess order, and put in the payment with her card, you will be entering her
own order total plus what is outstanding for her guests. There is a place in the home page of our program for that show that allows you to check payment overview. Before
you submit your show your total order column and total paid column must balance. Hope
this helps you.

I do one lump sum on the hosts order. There is a way to see what is owed on the show in either PP or P3 and then you charge that amount to the host.

My last show, I had the host put the outstanding guest orders (plus hers) on a CC.

But, I entered her CC info for each individual guest (plus her order). Was that wrong? Should I "overpay" her order for the amount due??

I really don't think it matters either way. I prefer just to overpay on the host's order and this way I'm only entering the credit card number once rather than having to do it multiple times.

This is great - I learned something. I felt bad about the host having about 6 different charges - so if I just overpay hers - it will take care of it!

On a side note: if a guest is returning something directly with Pampered Chef - does it matter what method they paid? I know if they go through me, I get the debit and I write them a check. But what if the guest calls directly to return something and get credit? Just curious.

I've also entered it multiple times before when the host ordered as a guest too to bump her sales to the next level. Once I figured out that I could do only one charge for the full amount, I started doing it that way. I figure one charge looks better to the credit card company. If you are doing say 8 charges all at the same time, it could possibly flag the credit card company as "fraud" and lock her card until she calls & verifies all the charges. ;)

Thanks guys! In this case, she entered it herself when these people ordered online. I am assuming she was putting in the order herself for them. So I just left it as it. I think there should onle be 4 charges. It's still a lot to me but hopefully everything will go smoothly. She was a different kind of host and I'm not sure she'd understand the one charge verses the several.

I do it separately so she can show her friends what they owe her.

Sometimes when I close shows I do it over the phone and so my hosts tell me to put the outside orders on her cc, so when she asks for so and so's total although I tell her, i put her credit card in for each outside order, so her friends pay her correctly.

I've never had an order put on hold or anything like that, so it works for me.

1. How can I pay for my Pampered Chef purchases at a show?

At Pampered Chef shows, we accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. You can also use a Pampered Chef gift card or host credits if you have them available.

2. Is it safe to use my credit card at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, it is safe to use your credit card at a Pampered Chef show. We take the security of our customers' information very seriously and use industry standard encryption to protect your credit card details.

3. Can I earn credit card rewards when making a purchase at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can earn credit card rewards when using your credit card to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef show. However, please note that your credit card company's terms and conditions for earning rewards will still apply.

4. Are there any additional fees for using a credit card at a Pampered Chef show?

No, there are no additional fees for using a credit card at a Pampered Chef show. You will only be charged for the cost of the products you are purchasing, plus any applicable sales tax.

5. Can I use multiple credit cards to pay for my Pampered Chef order at a show?

Yes, you can use multiple credit cards to pay for your Pampered Chef order at a show. However, please note that each credit card will be charged separately and cannot be combined for a single transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanspc