• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about catalogs

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I have a shower 2/26. There will be at least 30-40 people there. I don't have 30-40 F/W catalogs left. Do you give out guest folders at showers with that many people? I have a board done up with the index cards for them to choose gifts from, but of course I want lots of orders for them also. Any suugestions would be appreciated!

Feb 16, 2005
If you can

get the catalgoues from consultants close to you it will be worth it. You want your name & contact info to go home with every one of these people, you never know who they will pass it on to or what they will want when they go home!

Esther

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Another option is to let them share the catalogs you do have during the show and then offer to let them take the NEW catalog home with them (or at least the mini-catalog with the new products). Can't use it at the show but they will be thrilled to have the newest information to browse through at their leasure - it's a booking tool too.

Also... remind them about the products that are being discontinued.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Christa--Yet another option...since this is a shower I think this would work great for you. Get 5-10 small binders and a big pack of sheet protectors. Take 5-10 of your fall catalogs and using a (scrapbooking picture cutter) paper cutter slice them down the middle. Put the catalog back together sliding the pages in the sheet protectors.

This way you will still have a few extra catalogs to hand out to people who want to take them home with them and everyone can share the binders while they mingle.

It is kinda hard to scrounge up catalogs at the last minute. And I don't know about you, but I hate to pay for something that will be useless in a few days. However, if someone is willing to be generous enough to let you have them take advantage of it!

Good luck and congratulations! It sounds like it will be an awesome party for you and the host!!

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I did order 50 of the mini catalogs to ensure that they have my information with them when they leave, and hopefully an interest in the new spring products. I just haven't received a commission check yet and don't want to blow $ on F/W catalogs. Maybe someone at my cluster meeting will have some leftovers to share.