1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Question about catalogs

1. Christa

Christa Member

I have a shower 2/26. There will be at least 30-40 people there. I don't have 30-40 F/W catalogs left. Do you give out guest folders at showers with that many people? I have a board done up with the index cards for them to choose gifts from, but of course I want lots of orders for them also. Any suugestions would be appreciated!

Feb 17, 2006
  2. clpopiela

clpopiela Guest

I will definitely have some catalogs left over. Email me if you're interested in them for your shower. :) [email protected] Hope this helps!

Feb 17, 2006
  3. PamperedEsther

PamperedEsther Member

If you can

get the catalgoues from consultants close to you it will be worth it. You want your name & contact info to go home with every one of these people, you never know who they will pass it on to or what they will want when they go home!

Esther

4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Another option is to let them share the catalogs you do have during the show and then offer to let them take the NEW catalog home with them (or at least the mini-catalog with the new products). Can't use it at the show but they will be thrilled to have the newest information to browse through at their leasure - it's a booking tool too.

Also... remind them about the products that are being discontinued.

Feb 17, 2006
  5. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Christa--Yet another option...since this is a shower I think this would work great for you. Get 5-10 small binders and a big pack of sheet protectors. Take 5-10 of your fall catalogs and using a (scrapbooking picture cutter) paper cutter slice them down the middle. Put the catalog back together sliding the pages in the sheet protectors.

This way you will still have a few extra catalogs to hand out to people who want to take them home with them and everyone can share the binders while they mingle.

It is kinda hard to scrounge up catalogs at the last minute. And I don't know about you, but I hate to pay for something that will be useless in a few days. However, if someone is willing to be generous enough to let you have them take advantage of it!

Good luck and congratulations! It sounds like it will be an awesome party for you and the host!!

Feb 17, 2006
  6. Christa

Christa Member

I did order 50 of the mini catalogs to ensure that they have my information with them when they leave, and hopefully an interest in the new spring products. I just haven't received a commission check yet and don't want to blow $ on F/W catalogs. Maybe someone at my cluster meeting will have some leftovers to share.

Feb 17, 2006
Have something to add?