• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Reaching 150 Orders: What Now?

In summary, reaching 150 orders for a catalog show means that you have successfully received 150 orders from customers who have purchased items from your Pampered Chef catalog. As a consultant, you will receive a bonus for reaching this milestone, and this bonus can vary. Once you reach 150 orders, you should celebrate your success and continue to promote your show to encourage more orders. You can also still earn rewards for your catalog show even after reaching 150 orders, so keep promoting and maximizing your rewards. If you do not reach 150 orders, you will not receive the bonus, but you can still earn rewards and continue to promote your show.
milkangel
i have a catalog show that is not totaling to 150 in orders and she has 73 left to go to 150. what sould i do and i have e-mailed and called a few people but they do not need anything right now

milkangel said:
i have a catalog show that is not totaling to 150 in orders and she has 73 left to go to 150. what sould i do and i have e-mailed and called a few people but they do not need anything right now

If you can't find anyone else that needs orders, then you will have to place the order as individual orders. The host will not get anything and the customers will have to pay direct shipping!:thumbdown: But what else can you do?

Last edited:
Keep encouraging her to find other orders. There's nothing you can do, if it doesn't hit $150, then you just have to submit the orders as individual orders.

that is what i had to do but i still get some extra income fom it

Remind her and her guests that there are quite a few items that are being discontinued and this probably their last chance to get them. Add a list of the items. Also, remind people of items that are going up in price, too. Offer a free cookbook (seaso's best) to the first one to bring in $50 order. You might want to consider making the closing date a little later, just to see if you can accomodate any outside orders. Good Luck!

What does it mean to reach 150 orders for a catalog show?

Reaching 150 orders for a catalog show means that you have successfully received 150 orders from customers who have purchased items from your Pampered Chef catalog.

Do I receive any benefits for reaching 150 orders for a catalog show?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will receive a bonus for reaching 150 orders for a catalog show. This bonus can vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the company for the most up-to-date information.

What should I do once I reach 150 orders for a catalog show?

Once you reach 150 orders for a catalog show, you should celebrate your success! You can also continue to promote your show and encourage more orders from your customers. Additionally, you should follow up with your customers to ensure they are satisfied with their purchases and to thank them for their support.

Can I still earn rewards for my catalog show after reaching 150 orders?

Yes, you can still earn rewards for your catalog show even after reaching 150 orders. The more orders you receive, the greater the rewards and bonuses you can earn. Keep promoting your show and encouraging more orders from your customers to maximize your rewards.

What happens if I don't reach 150 orders for my catalog show?

If you do not reach 150 orders for your catalog show, you will not receive the bonus for reaching this milestone. However, you can still earn rewards for the orders you have received and continue to promote your show to reach more customers and potentially earn more rewards. Don't be discouraged and keep working towards reaching your goals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • sarahsworld2000