• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hitting a Plateau at 150: What Can I Do?

In summary, Debbie is a consultant who is trying to increase her sales. She is having trouble getting more people to attend her shows and she doesn't want to interfere with her friend's sales. She has 2 shows this month and one this weekend.
milkangel
i am having trouble of getting pas 150 in shows this last month and i know it is not over yet but still hard. i do not want to add any thing to get to 150even if it is 20 away form 150. any ideas? i have ben host coaching more too. had a cooking show less thean 150 and a catalog show in the making less than 150 still. NEED HELP!!!!!

I think there are a lot of us that feel your pain. The economy is definitely stunting my sales at my shows. Plus, with the 60% off items, that's affecting my commission. I've got 2 catalog shows right now myself that aren't at $150 and I've just gently told the host that as of right now, it doesn't qualify as a "show", so therefore, they don't get 2 items at 60% off, the past host doesn't and everyone else is going to have to pay higher shipping. Both of them told me that they would try some more. Personally, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they don't want to try very hard. I've also suggested to them to tell the people they talk to that they just need "1 more order to reach my goal". They might need 5 more orders, but at that moment, they are just needing 1 more. Just strechin' it a bit!

I know it stinks on commision but don't forget that the past hosts order will count towards the $150 minimum as well.

Wish ListI can't stress this enough. The wish list is the big incentive for my hosts. And I don't know maybe you do this but for me my show average is around $440 - 460. If you get them to see the big picture and how much they will earn for FREE, half price, etc.. it really gets them working harder.
Example:
My host wants these products:
Santoku - $70.00
Food chopper - $29.50
Large Round stone - $26.00
garlic press - 15.75
Mix n scraper - 13.50
Small mix n scraper - 11.50
Mix n chop $9.00

I tell her in order to get all of this FREE- no out of pocket at all for you, you will need to sell $900 to receive $175 FREE. It really isn't that much, I'll tell her if you work it right. I brainstorm with her on a list of who to ask for orders. If that is a little tough then we look at $800, $700, all the way down to $400 as the minimum, I never look lower than that on the host benefit table. I tell her my average show is $400 and show her what it would be like at each level, FREE, half price, discount and out of pocket too. It works wonders. And I also add an incentive after looking on her list. In this scenario I tell her that if she can get to $800: She will get the first five things FREE, some off the sixth thing on her list, and 3 half price items. I will include the Mix n chop FREE as my gift to her and she can go shopping with her half price items. Something like that!

Debbie :D

How many people are attending your shows?

3-5 people but not everyone buys. and i aam undera consultant that is in the same church and knows the same pople and i do not want to interfere with her even if she is only doing catalog shows and online sales. what to do?

Whoa--you need to work on host coaching for better attendance, then your sales will go up. 10-15 people at every show is the goal.

it is tough when you only have friends that host

Ask them to invite people you don't know so you can break out of the circle of friends.

ther was only one show so far that i did not know any one and they did not book. and it was over a 300 dollar show. have one this weekend with maby 4 people that i know that might be there. and another one on the 8th that i do not know any one but yet a family member. and a home show booth the 29th of march.

What is a plateau and why does it happen?

A plateau is when you hit a weight loss or fitness goal and then suddenly stop seeing progress. This can happen due to your body getting used to your routine or not challenging yourself enough.

How long does a plateau typically last?

The duration of a plateau can vary from person to person. It can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. It's important to not get discouraged and stay consistent with your healthy habits.

What can I do to break through a plateau?

There are a few things you can do to break through a plateau. First, try changing up your workout routine by adding new exercises or increasing the intensity. You can also try increasing your protein intake or reducing your calorie intake. It's also important to stay hydrated and get enough rest to give your body time to recover.

Do supplements or diet pills help with breaking through a plateau?

Supplements and diet pills may promise quick results, but they are not a sustainable or healthy way to break through a plateau. It's important to focus on making long-term lifestyle changes rather than relying on quick fixes.

What are some common mistakes that can contribute to a plateau?

Some common mistakes that can contribute to a plateau include not tracking your food intake accurately, not getting enough sleep, not drinking enough water, and not challenging yourself enough during workouts. It's important to be mindful of these habits and make necessary adjustments to continue seeing progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• proudmama02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
proudmama02
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Wildfire