• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Sales Requirements Affect Consultant Status if Signed Up Late in the Month?

In summary, the conversation is about a person who signed up for a business opportunity and has shows lined up for March but is unable to do anything in February due to being sick. They are concerned about meeting the requirement of selling $150 by the end of February and being considered inactive. The expert suggests contacting their recruiter or director and checking the Consultant Policy Guide, which explains the details of qualifying for a kit enhancement and being active in certain months. They also recommend reviewing the policy manual for more information about the business.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I just signed up and I have 6 shows (a mixture of catalog and cooking) lined up for March I am very sick (So done with the winter weather) and cant do anything in Feb. My question is, I signed up in Feb but since its the end of Feb do I still have to sell the $150 by the end of Feb or do I just do it in my first 30 days or do I count as inactive. If I will be considered inactive for Feb will that hurt me for any promotions or things like that or will it be no big deal. Please help me understand

Sorry if this isnt in the right area, its hard to figure out where to place questions like this!

I signed up at the end of October, 10/27. I did not submit any business until November. I did not have any penalties or marks of being inactive. So I would think you would be OK as well.

I would say that you will be fine. Even if you are inactive for Feb, since you get kit enhancement at the end of your 4th month, the April kit enhancement will not negatively affect you. That's all I could think of that would be affected.

I'd contact your recruiter or director and talk to them about it. Also, you'll want to check out the Consultant Policy Guide. It's posted on CC. It goes over all the details about your Kit Enhancement, and explains how you qualify to place that order. You'll want to check it out because it explains which months you need to be active in order to place your order.I don't remember the details off the top of my head right now. But check out the policy manual. There's so much info about the business covered in there. :)

Hi there, congratulations on signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather, but it's great to hear that you have 6 shows lined up for March. As for your question, since you signed up in February, you will still have the full 30 days from your sign-up date to meet your $150 sales requirement. So, you can still meet that requirement in March and it won't affect your status as a consultant. However, if you are unable to meet the requirement within that 30-day period, you may be considered inactive for the month of February. This should not affect any promotions or opportunities for you in the future, so don't worry about it too much. Just focus on getting better and preparing for your upcoming shows in March. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. They will be more than happy to assist you. Wishing you a speedy recovery and success in your Pampered Chef journey!

Related to Do Sales Requirements Affect Consultant Status if Signed Up Late in the Month?

1. What are the first month requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first month requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include submitting your application and agreement, purchasing a starter kit, and completing your new consultant training. You must also hold at least one cooking show during your first 35 days and reach a minimum sales goal of $1,250.

2. Can I choose which starter kit to purchase for my first month as a consultant?

Yes, you have the option to choose between our two starter kits - the Standard Kit or the Deluxe Kit. The Standard Kit is $109 and includes essential business tools, while the Deluxe Kit is $159 and includes additional products to showcase at your cooking shows.

3. Do I have to meet the sales goal every month as a consultant?

No, the sales goal of $1,250 is only required for your first month as a consultant. After that, you will have monthly sales goals based on your level in our compensation plan. However, we encourage you to consistently work towards meeting and exceeding your sales goals to grow your business.

4. What happens if I don't meet the first month requirements?

If you do not meet the first month requirements, your agreement will be terminated and you will no longer be a consultant with Pampered Chef. You will still have the option to purchase products at a discount, but you will not be able to earn commission or receive any other consultant benefits.

5. Can I start earning commission in my first month as a consultant?

Yes, you can start earning commission on your first day as a consultant. However, you will not receive any commission until you have met the first month requirements, including the sales goal. Once you have met these requirements, you will earn a 20% commission on your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Sheila