• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Booking off of Other Shows

In summary, to book a show off of another show, it is best to ask the host for their interest or any potential connections. It is not appropriate to ask for bookings without permission. You can offer special incentives for guests who book at another show and approach guests respectfully. If someone cannot attend the current show, you can offer alternative options such as a catalog or online show.
stacieka
I have a customer who booked off of a show I had last week. I also work another job and wasnt able to get off for the day she booked and she doesnt want to change the date. I have another consultant that can do the show but I was wondering will my host that she booked of of be able to get the host rewards for that month if the consultant is different?

Thanks

Stacie

the booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant.

So yes, she will be able to get it.

Awesome thanks!

Related to Question About Booking off of Other Shows

1. How do I book a show off of another show?

To book a show off of another show, you can reach out to the host of the current show and ask if they are interested in hosting a future show. You can also ask if they have any friends or family members who may be interested in hosting a show.

2. Is it appropriate to ask for bookings at someone else's show?

It is not considered appropriate to ask for bookings at someone else's show without the host's permission. It is best to ask the host first if they are comfortable with you mentioning future shows.

3. Can I offer special incentives for guests who book at another show?

Yes, you can offer special incentives for guests who book at another show. This can include discounts, free products, or host rewards. Make sure to communicate these incentives to the host and their guests.

4. How should I approach guests about booking at another show?

You can approach guests about booking at another show by mentioning it briefly during the demonstration or by talking to them individually after the show. Make sure to be respectful and not pressure anyone into booking a show.

5. What should I do if someone wants to book but can't attend the current show?

If someone wants to book but can't attend the current show, you can offer to do a catalog or online show for them. This way, they can still benefit from the host rewards and you can still reach your booking goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedcheermom