• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Apo Addresses and P3

In summary, Stephanie is an expert at shipping and has never had a problem with an order going to an APO address. She suggests using APO/FPO East if the customer is near her, and it should arrive within a month or so.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I have a question. I have an order that is being shipped to an APO address on a show and I have never had this come up before.

I'm confused as to what put as the state with this APO-AE-09123

APO/Americas
APO/FPO East
APO/FPO West

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

If the state is AE, then you put it in as APO/FPO East. I have no idea why P3 uses East instead of Europe, but that's your answer. It should be Europe, Americas, and Pacific for the AE, AA, and AP.

I think it's a freight shipping issue.

stephanieboyd said:
If the state is AE, then you put it in as APO/FPO East. I have no idea why P3 uses East instead of Europe, but that's your answer. It should be Europe, Americas, and Pacific for the AE, AA, and AP.

Thanks Stephanie. She is actually stationed in Germany, so I will put AE.

I could tell that by the zip code that she is right here near me. She is about an hour away from me. I have customers up there that I am doing a show for next month. I go up there about once every 5-6 months for shows. There is one consultant up there, but she doesn't do the bunco shows that they like. Stick with the APO East and it will get here in about a month/month and a half or so. Hope she isn't in a hurry for it!!

stephanieboyd said:
I could tell that by the zip code that she is right here near me. She is about an hour away from me. I have customers up there that I am doing a show for next month. I go up there about once every 5-6 months for shows. There is one consultant up there, but she doesn't do the bunco shows that they like. Stick with the APO East and it will get here in about a month/month and a half or so. Hope she isn't in a hurry for it!!

No her wedding is in April, so that should be good timing. Thanks for the info.

Related to Question About Apo Addresses and P3

1. What is an APO address?

An APO address is a military mailing address used by the United States Armed Forces and their allies. APO stands for Army or Air Post Office and is used to send mail and packages to service members stationed overseas.

2. Can I ship Pampered Chef products to an APO address?

Yes, Pampered Chef does ship to APO addresses. However, there may be additional shipping restrictions and fees for these types of addresses.

3. How do I enter an APO address in the P3 system?

To enter an APO address in the P3 system, you will need to select "APO/FPO" in the "Country" field, then enter the appropriate APO code in the "City" field and select the appropriate state from the drop-down menu. The zip code will also be the APO code.

4. Are there any special packaging requirements for shipping to APO addresses?

Yes, when shipping to APO addresses, the package must meet certain size and weight restrictions. It is recommended to use a sturdy box and secure all items with packing materials to prevent damage during transit. It is also important to include the full APO address and customs forms when shipping to an APO address.

5. How long does it take for a package to arrive at an APO address?

Delivery times for APO addresses may vary and can take longer than domestic shipments. It is best to allow additional time for delivery when shipping to APO addresses. Pampered Chef also offers expedited shipping options for APO addresses for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • DMB75