• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About 24 Bookings in 24 Hours

In summary, For those of you that have done this, the author suggests giving away a free product valued at $100 to reward hosts for their participation in a mystery show. This show is similar to a game show where contestants try to guess the values of items given to them. The bookings for this show were made in December. If someone is interested in hosting a show, the author suggests providing them with a $500 budget and waiting for their name to be drawn.
kdangel518
Gold Member
For those of you that have done this, I was just reading the post and I love it, it seems like a phenomenal idea and very easy and motivating :)

Just one question- the $100 shopping spree, where does that come from? Do you give them an additional $100 in free products? Or does the free product value they earn from their show count towards this?

Just want to be sure I get the details down before I start offering it :chef:

It's like a mystery show where you divvy-up the host benefits, so yes - the free product value earned from the show. If it's only a $500 show, that's $90 in free product then the other $10 of what they purchased goes in at 25%-off.

From what I think was the original file about the 24 bookings, this is how she dealt with the $100 shopping spree:
"Someone asked how I would deal with the $100 in product. This is what I plan to do. At the end of the booking spree. Pick a name. That host will get to buy another $100 in product at her show. So, I'll buy it with her discount. The host will be revealed to everyone in December on my web site. If someone asks me when I'm drawing, I will say the host will be revealed in December. This way I won't have someone dropping out because they did not win."

Ok, thanks. Wondering if anyone else who's done this has had to add any stipulations, i.e. at least x many guests must be @ show or show must have at least $x in sales? I can imagine one or two people trying to "work the system" where they put forth the minimum amount of effort to host a show and have lackluster results. Granted, I suppose you could always just happen to not draw their name!

One more question: I'm trying to get rid of some of my Spring/Summer mini cats. I was thinking of sending out a mailing first and follow up with phone calls after a couple of days. I've searched and seen some scripts for phone calls and emails, just not sure if they'd fit for a mailing. Does anyone have something that would be fitting for a mailing?

What is the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

The "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn special rewards by booking 24 cooking shows in a 24-hour period.

Who is eligible to participate in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion.

How do I track my progress towards the 24 bookings goal?

You can track your progress by using the special tracking sheet provided by Pampered Chef. You can also keep track of your bookings through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

What are the rewards for achieving 24 bookings in 24 hours?

The rewards for achieving 24 bookings in 24 hours varies depending on the current promotion. Some rewards may include free products, discounts, or special recognition from Pampered Chef.

Can I participate in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion as many times as you'd like, as long as it is during the designated promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kdangel518