1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Question about 24 bookings in 24 hours

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

For those of you that have done this, I was just reading the post and I love it, it seems like a phenomenal idea and very easy and motivating :)

Just one question- the $100 shopping spree, where does that come from? Do you give them an additional $100 in free products? Or does the free product value they earn from their show count towards this?

Just want to be sure I get the details down before I start offering it :chef:

Jul 23, 2009
  2. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

It's like a mystery show where you divvy-up the host benefits, so yes - the free product value earned from the show. If it's only a $500 show, that's $90 in free product then the other $10 of what they purchased goes in at 25%-off.

Jul 23, 2009
  3. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

From what I think was the original file about the 24 bookings, this is how she dealt with the $100 shopping spree:
    "Someone asked how I would deal with the $100 in product. This is what I plan to do. At the end of the booking spree. Pick a name. That host will get to buy another $100 in product at her show. So, I'll buy it with her discount. The host will be revealed to everyone in December on my web site. If someone asks me when I'm drawing, I will say the host will be revealed in December. This way I won't have someone dropping out because they did not win."

Jul 23, 2009
  4. kdangel518

Ok, thanks. Wondering if anyone else who's done this has had to add any stipulations, i.e. at least x many guests must be @ show or show must have at least $x in sales? I can imagine one or two people trying to "work the system" where they put forth the minimum amount of effort to host a show and have lackluster results. Granted, I suppose you could always just happen to not draw their name!

Jul 24, 2009
  5. kdangel518

One more question: I'm trying to get rid of some of my Spring/Summer mini cats. I was thinking of sending out a mailing first and follow up with phone calls after a couple of days. I've searched and seen some scripts for phone calls and emails, just not sure if they'd fit for a mailing. Does anyone have something that would be fitting for a mailing?

Aug 13, 2009
Have something to add?