• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Contact a Guest Who Placed an Order on My PWS?

In summary, Pws Order - Guest Contact Info is a secure feature that allows businesses to collect and store contact information from guests when placing an order. This includes the guest's name, email address, phone number, and any additional notes or comments they may provide. The contact information is encrypted and stored in compliance with industry standards for privacy protection. It can be accessed through the Pws Order dashboard or exported into a spreadsheet for further analysis. The cost for using this feature may vary depending on the plan and features chosen by the business, and interested parties can contact the sales team for more information.
huskerlissa
Gold Member
I had an order placed through my PWS. I don't know who the person is. I sync'ed with P3, but no contact info came across - no address, no email.

I would like to thank her for her order, but I don't know how to get a hold of her. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, if she didn't allow her information to be shown, there isn't anything you can do.

Are you talking about an individual order or an order for a show?
If it's an individual order, go to Shipment Status on Consultant's Corner and under the Online Order section you can click on your orders and see if they marked the privacy button.
If it's an order from a party, you need to go to the Help section in P3 and learn about all the steps to importing an order into P3.

What is Pws Order - Guest Contact Info?

Pws Order - Guest Contact Info is a feature that allows businesses to collect and store contact information from guests when placing an order.

What types of contact information can be collected?

The Pws Order - Guest Contact Info feature can collect a guest's name, email address, phone number, and any additional notes or comments they may provide.

Is Pws Order - Guest Contact Info secure?

Yes, Pws Order - Guest Contact Info is secure. The contact information is encrypted and stored in compliance with industry standards to protect the privacy of guests.

How can I access the contact information collected through Pws Order - Guest Contact Info?

The contact information can be accessed through the Pws Order dashboard or exported into a spreadsheet for further analysis and use.

Is there an additional cost for using Pws Order - Guest Contact Info?

The cost for using Pws Order - Guest Contact Info may vary depending on the plan and features chosen by the business. Please contact our sales team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • babywings76