• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Putting Items on Sale Thru Your Website (Spinoff)

In summary, to put items on sale through your Pampered Chef website, you need to log in to your account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Marketing" and select "Promotions" to create a new promotion and choose the items you want to put on sale. You can customize the discount for each item on sale and set a specific start and end date for the sale. The discounted prices will be automatically applied on your website during the specified dates and customers can still use other discounts or promotions, but the sale price will take precedence.
WendyAebi
Saw this suggested in the thread looking for ideas on getting another $115 in sales and loved the idea. I am assuming they put in their orders as individual orders? If they go through the checkout process, how do you give the extra discount before it goes to Pampered Chef?

Thanks for spelling this out for me :) I am closing in on that last piece of Show to Go and I want to try this if I need a final push!

What my recruiter didwas have them email her the order and she would then put it in pp , and they could give her their cc info over the phone or however they were going to pay.Plus she was able to get enough orders to call it a show, she kept the benefits for herself , but you could always add that there would be a winner for the host benefits , maybe it would spark more of a interest in ordering ! Just a thought !! Let us know how it goes!!

Yes, typically when implementing this idea, customers would place their orders as individual orders through the checkout process. As the consultant, you can manually adjust the total before submitting the order to Pampered Chef. This can be done by either applying a discount code or manually adjusting the price of each item. Just make sure to communicate the discount to your customers beforehand so they know to expect it. Good luck with reaching your Show to Go goal! Let us know how it goes.

1) How do I put items on sale through my Pampered Chef website?

To put items on sale through your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Marketing" and select "Promotions." From there, you can create a new promotion and choose the items you want to put on sale.

2) Can I customize the discount for each item on sale?

Yes, you can customize the discount for each item on sale. When creating a new promotion, you can set a specific discount percentage or amount for each item you have selected.

3) How long do items stay on sale through my website?

The duration of the sale is up to you. When creating a new promotion, you can choose the start and end dates for the sale. Once the end date has passed, the items will no longer be on sale through your website.

4) Do I need to manually change the prices of the items on sale?

No, you do not need to manually change the prices of the items on sale. Once you have set up the promotion and specified which items are on sale, the discounted prices will be automatically applied on your website during the specified dates.

5) Can customers still use other discounts or promotions on items that are on sale through my website?

Yes, customers can still use other discounts or promotions on items that are on sale through your website. However, the sale price will always take precedence over any other discounts or promotions that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • confusedturtle