• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Recipes to Go With the Stones I Have

In summary, to make pumpkin bread in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Loaf Pan, preheat the oven to 350°F, mix pumpkin puree, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and flour, pour the batter into the pan, and bake for 50-60 minutes. The Pampered Chef Mini Loaf Pan can also be used to make pumpkin muffins by combining flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, oil, eggs, and sugar, and baking for 18-20 minutes. The Pampered Chef Rockcrok® Casserole is versatile for making various pumpkin dishes such as mac and cheese, chili, risotto, and lasagna. The Pampered Chef Deep Dish Pie Plate
its_me_susan
I am in the mood to cook with pumpkin today. All of the recipes I have use the bakers, I only have the bar pan, muffin stone and the small casserole dish. I have a yummy Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe, but was hoping to try a PC one - can anyone tell me how to adjust the cooking time, or have a recipe that was made for the stones I have please?

Susan :)

Pumpkin Pie A la Easy!You can do Pumpkin Pie A la Easy in the Stoneware Bar Pan. I've attached the recipe

Attachments

• Pumpkin Pie a la Easy.doc
    191.5 KB · Views: 425
DebbieJ said:
You can do Pumpkin Pie A la Easy in the Stoneware Bar Pan. I've attached the recipe

Thank you! That sounds great.

1. How do I make pumpkin bread with the Pampered Chef Stoneware Loaf Pan?

To make pumpkin bread in the Pampered Chef Stoneware Loaf Pan, preheat your oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 1 1/2 cups of flour. Mix until well combined. Pour the batter into the Stoneware Loaf Pan, and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before slicing and serving.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Mini Loaf Pan to make pumpkin muffins?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Mini Loaf Pan is perfect for making pumpkin muffins. Preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. In a separate bowl, mix together 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 1/2 cup of sugar. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into the Mini Loaf Pan and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.

3. What are some pumpkin recipes that I can make in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok® Casserole?

The Pampered Chef Rockcrok® Casserole is perfect for making a variety of pumpkin recipes. Some ideas include pumpkin mac and cheese, pumpkin chili, pumpkin risotto, and pumpkin lasagna. Simply follow your favorite recipe for these dishes and use the Rockcrok® Casserole as your baking dish. The Rockcrok® is oven-safe up to 450°F and can also be used on the stovetop and in the microwave.

4. Can I make a pumpkin pie in the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Pie Plate?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Pie Plate is perfect for making pumpkin pie. Preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 2 eggs. Slowly add 1 cup of evaporated milk and mix until well combined. Pour the mixture into the Deep Dish Pie Plate and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set. Let cool before serving.

5. Do you have any pumpkin recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several pumpkin recipes that are gluten-free, including pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pancakes. Simply substitute gluten-free flour for the regular flour in these recipes. You can also make a delicious gluten-free pumpkin pie by using a gluten-free crust or making a crustless pumpkin pie in the Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker. For more gluten-free pumpkin recipe ideas, check out our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dannyzmom