• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious pumpkin recipes for fall?

In summary, Becca's favorite recipe is the Spiced Pumpkin Mini Loaves. She also likes the Pumpkin Tartlets.
its_me_susan
Oh my, I think this dreary weather has made me crave pumpkin! I just made the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares (Stoneware Sensations, page 80) recipe. It is a huge hit! How delicious. I think I'll try it for a kid's cooking class and offer it as a fall recipe (just after apple season). I'll attach it here.

Since there was so much pumpkin leftover I made the Spiced Pumpkin Mini Loaves (but in the loaf pan stone, minus theraisins and nuts) from The Pampered Chef® Stoneware Inspirations, page 75. That's baking now. I might freeze it or save it for breakfast!

Does anyone have any other pumpkin favorite they would share please?

I'm also going to attach my recipe for pumpkin dark chocolate chip cookies I am famous for! Oh how I love pumpkin!

Susan :)

Attachments

• ;-) Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 393
  • -) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.doc
    19 KB · Views: 350
You're making me VERY hungry Susan!!!

Haven't made it but it's in my list of things to try:

Pumpkin Chili
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 lb. ground turkey
2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
1 can (15.25 oz.) kidney beans, drained
1 can (4 oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
1/2 cup whole kernel corn
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

myfavoriteso yummy, and great to take to office's for pampering:

Pumpkin Pie a la Easy

1 ¼ c all purpose flour
¾ c quick or old fashioned oats
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup pecans, chopped
2/3 cup butter, melted
4 eggs
2 cans (15 oz each) solid packed pumpkin
2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp salt
Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)
(you can substitute 3 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice for the cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg)

Preheat oven to 350. In Classic 2 qt Batter Bowl, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans using Food Chopper. Add to Batter Bowl. Stir well to blend all the dry ingredients. Melt butter in Micro-Cooker on high 1 minute or until melted. Add to dry ingredients, mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of Stoneware Bar Pan. Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, lightly beat eggs in Batter Bowl using 10” whisk. Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature. Cut into squares; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Garnish each serving with whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator, if desired. Refrigerate any leftover pie squares.

Yield: 24 servings

Pumkin Chili????????????

Thank you!Thank you ladies!

When you try the pumpkin chili please let us know how it is! :)

The pumpkin ala easy- sounds like it makes alot! Have you cut it in half to try to make in the glazed pie plate stone (good Sept recipe?) and the EAD.

:)

Pumpkin RecipesI like to make the Pumpkin Tartlets. They're always a hit. My favorite is not a PC recipe. I like to make Paula Deen's Butter Cake recipe using pumpkin and a little bit of Cinnamon Plus. Yum!

Becca

My SIL made a Pumpkin dip? A PC recipe, but I've never heard of it.

Becca115 said:
I like to make the Pumpkin Tartlets. They're always a hit. My favorite is not a PC recipe. I like to make Paula Deen's Butter Cake recipe using pumpkin and a little bit of Cinnamon Plus. Yum!

Becca

Hi Becca! Doesn't have to be a PC recipe (my cookies aren't). If you have that recipe typed up would you mind sharing it? My mouth is watering. lol.

Does anyone have the "Spiced Pumpkin Mini Loaves" recipe typed up? My loaf is soooooooo good! I can't find it online to save as a document.

AJPratt said:

Ann I made the pumpkin dip once, but didn't care for it. Maybe it was something I did? I was new then?

AJPratt said:
That is a great recipe since it was I think low-fat I made it for my sil's party when I first started it was on the last page of the SB F/W '04 but I loaned a bunch of my SB's to a girl at work and I won't get it back until tomorrow probably, I was trying to find it to post, I loved it, I have made it a few more times since then to me it tastes better than pumpkin pie, I figured my dad would love it since he is a pumpkin pie fanatic but he wasn't into it. But there were lots of us others that loved it, I cut up apples to dip it with, and it was awesome. If someone doesn't find it and post it before I get my book back I will try to remember to post it.

Thanks, Jennifer! I'd appreciate it!

DUH!! I didn't think about it until after I hit submit another message board has the recipes up by book, so here you go.....

Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
The Pampered Chef ®
2004 F/W Seasons Best

1/4 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese)
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
2 red or green apples, cut into wedges
Cinnamon Pastry Wedges (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add pumpkin, brown sugar and spice blend; mix well. Spoon mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Top with marshmallows and pecans.

Bake 12-15 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown. Cut apples into wedges using Crinkle Cutter. Serve warm with apple wedges and Cinnamon Pastry Wedges, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Light (2 tablespoons dip, 2 apple wedges): Calories 80, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 35 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: Pantry Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend can be substituted for the pumpkin pie spice, if desired.

And these were put in to go with it, but like I said in my earlier post we just used apples to dip it.....

Cinnamon Pastry Wedges
The Pampered Chef®
2004 Fall/Winter Season’s Best Page 32

2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package), softened as directed on package

Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Unfold crust into lightly floured Large Round Stone. Roll seams lightly, forming an even 12-inch circle using Baker's Roller®. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture; cut into 16 wedges using Pizza Cutter. (Do not separate.) Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven; cool completely.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 wedge): Calories 70, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 50 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: Pantry Korintje Cinnamon can be substituted for the ground cinnamon, if desired.

Enjoy!!

Butter Cake Recipe...
its_me_susan said:
Hi Becca! Doesn't have to be a PC recipe (my cookies aren't). If you have that recipe typed up would you mind sharing it? My mouth is watering. lol.

Here is the recipe for the cake. I use about 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon Plus instead of the cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to taste, I guess. If you want to make it plain, just leave out the pumpkin and spices. I love it cause you can make whatever flavor you feel like. :)

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake

Cake:
1 (18 1/4-ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 egg
8 tablespoons butter, melted

Filling:
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the cake mix, egg, and butter and mix well with an electric mixer. Pat the mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 by 9-inch baking pan.

To make the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter, and beat together. Next, add the powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mix well. Spread pumpkin mixture over cake batter and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Make sure not to overbake as the center should be a little gooey.

Serve with fresh whipped cream.

Variations: For a Pineapple Gooey Cake: Instead of the pumpkin, add a drained 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple to the cream cheese filling. Proceed as directed above.

For a Banana Gooey Cake: Prepare cream cheese filling as directed, beating in 2 ripe bananas instead of the pumpkin. Proceed as directed above.

For a Peanut Butter Gooey Cake: Use a chocolate cake mix. Add 1 cup creamy peanut butter to the cream cheese filling instead of the pumpkin. Proceed as directed above.

The easy pumpkin pie sounds great. I'll have to try that for my Oct. or Nov. shows!

Another Pumpkin DipI found this on the KraftFoods.com site and thought it sounded really good. I haven't tried it yet, but plan on making it once we get a little bit more in the fall season (I'm in SC and it's supposed to be in the 90's again today so it's hard to be in a fall mood right now).

PHILADELPHIA® Pumpkin Dessert Dip

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 jar (7 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg

MIX all ingredients until well blended; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with assorted fruit and NABISCO Cookies.

You can see a picture and read review at http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&recipe_id=52069

I love EVERYTHING pumpkin! I am soooo ready for Fall!!!

Does anyone have the Spiced Pumpkin Mini Loaves recipe typed up? I can't find it anywhere typed.

its_me_susan said:
Oh my, I think this dreary weather has made me crave pumpkin! I just made the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares (Stoneware Sensations, page 80) recipe. It is a huge hit! How delicious. I think I'll try it for a kid's cooking class and offer it as a fall recipe (just after apple season). I'll attach it here.

Since there was so much pumpkin leftover I made the Spiced Pumpkin Mini Loaves (but in the loaf pan stone, minus theraisins and nuts) from The Pampered Chef® Stoneware Inspirations, page 75. That's baking now. I might freeze it or save it for breakfast!

Does anyone have any other pumpkin favorite they would share please?

I'm also going to attach my recipe for pumpkin dark chocolate chip cookies I am famous for! Oh how I love pumpkin!

Susan :)

Here's one of our older pumpkin threads, in case we are missing some of these recipes.

1. How can I make a pumpkin pie using Pampered Chef products?

To make a delicious pumpkin pie with Pampered Chef products, you will need our Deep Dish Pie Plate and our Pastry Blender. Follow the instructions on the pumpkin pie recipe included with the Deep Dish Pie Plate, and use the Pastry Blender to easily mix and cut the crust ingredients.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef's Quick Cooker to make pumpkin soup?

Yes, you can make pumpkin soup in our Quick Cooker! Simply follow our recipe for Quick Cooker Creamy Pumpkin Soup, which can be found on our website or in our Fall/Winter Recipes cookbook. The Quick Cooker helps to quickly and evenly cook the pumpkin, resulting in a delicious and creamy soup.

3. What Pampered Chef products can I use to make pumpkin bread?

To make pumpkin bread, we recommend using our Loaf Pan and our Mix 'N Scraper. These products will help to evenly bake the bread and easily mix the ingredients together. We also have a delicious pumpkin bread recipe in our Fall/Winter Recipes cookbook.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef's Stoneware to roast pumpkin seeds?

Yes, you can use our Stoneware to roast pumpkin seeds! Our Large Bar Pan is the perfect size for roasting seeds, and the stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat for perfectly roasted seeds. Check out our recipe for Roasted Pumpkin Seeds in our Fall/Winter Recipes cookbook.

5. Does Pampered Chef have any gluten-free pumpkin recipes?

Yes, we have several gluten-free pumpkin recipes! Our Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins recipe, which uses our Gluten-Free Flour Mix, is a delicious and easy option for those with gluten sensitivities. You can also find other gluten-free pumpkin recipes on our website or in our Fall/Winter Recipes cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jdavis