• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious Pumpkin Recipes? Check Out These Mouth-Watering Ideas!

In summary, Karlene Reaser created a pumpkin recipes post, which was liked by its_me_susan. They combined all of the recipes into one document, added a few, and decorated the pages. They also offered to leave treats at businesses in addition to giving out catalogs. Karlene Reaser has a director position with Pampered Chef. She provides a recipe for the enjoying of the treats, as well as catalogs for those who might need them. Lastly, she asks that if anyone wants to host a kitchen show, she is available.
pamperedtiffani
A while ago its_me_susan started a pumpkin recipes posting. I really liked them so I combined all of them, added a few and decorated pages.
Could be a great fall handout! Enjoy :p

Attachments

• Pumpkin Recipes.doc
    79 KB · Views: 1,142
Last edited:
Thanks!!!Thank you so much for putting that together. I can't wait for my fall shows and get-togethers to try them all!! :D

YUMMY! I love pumpkin anything! Thanks!

Thanks, I did get that Pumpkin Pie spread made for work last week and it got rave reviews again, so much by one guy he took my old cookbook home and had his wife make it last weekend since he already had apples. She told me that he just loved it.

Last year I made the spiced pumpkin loaves in the mini loaf pan and they were a HUGE hit! They are in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. So yummy!

I don't have the mini loaf pan yet, so maybe with this new consultant promotion I will.

best pumpkin recipe for fallHere is one of the best recipes for pumpkin and using our mini muffin pan...
I made up batches of these, then bought styrofoam take out containers from our wholesale store. Put about 16 muffins in the container, put a cute label on the top of container with name and info. Then included a letter with the following information. Took one day around lunch and went to area businesses and asked if they'd like to top off their lunch with a little dessert. I got 3 bookings last year doing this, as well as a catalog show that ended up being over $700.00. Plus, I have had orders from people in these offices that have placed orders. I had my documents made up in Publisher, and I know some can't open, so I just put the info here.

HI~

My name is Karlene Reaser, and I am a Director with The Pampered Chef here in Elyria.

Just wanted to drop by your office and leave a little Autumn treat to share. I hope you enjoy them. I have included the recipe for your enjoyment. They are so simple to make and can even be frozen. Along with the treat, you will find a couple of my Fall/Winter Pampered Chef
catalogs. Should anyone need anything please feel free to call or email me.

If you would like to host your own IN HOME KITCHEN SHOW or simply pass some catalogs around to friends, family and co-workers and call it a BOOK SHOW let me know right away!! We have an incredible host program for you!

Gift certificates are always available and make the perfect gift for those “hard to buy for people.”

Enjoy your treats and have a great week!

WITHOUT YOU, I’D HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE KITCHEN

Karlene Reaser
120 Wynn Avenue
Elyria, OH 44035
440-366-0513
[email protected]

PUMPKIN GEMS

1 yellow cake mix
3 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. Baking soda
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 can (20 ounces) solid pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350...Blend together all ingredients. Spritz each Mini Muffin well and fill 2/3 full. Bake for 15 min. Cool then frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.

CREAM CHEESE FROSTING (OR JUST USE READY MADE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING)

1 pkg. (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 TBSP milk
2 cups powdered sugar

Cream together butter and cream cheese. Beat in vanilla and milk. Add sugar.
Makes about 100 mini cupcakes

those mini cakes sound great. I may have to do those and bring them to my shows as incentives for bookings for taking home the info!

Thank you so much for sharing!
I love the idea and the recipe. I already added the recipe to my pumpkin handout!
Thanks again.

BY the way, would you mind posting the publisher documents you mentioned?

pamperedtiffani said:
A while ago its_me_susan started a pumpkin recipes posting. I really liked them so I combined all of them, added a few and decorated pages.
Could be a great fall handout! Enjoy :p

love it! thank you.

gilliandanielle said:
Last year I made the spiced pumpkin loaves in the mini loaf pan and they were a HUGE hit! They are in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. So yummy!

I make it in the loaf pan stone - great~!

Has anybody made the Spiced Pumpkin Mini Loaves but baked them in the Stoneware fluted pan? I'm just thinking that it would take less time than an hour to bake.

Gilliandanielle- thanks for the great suggestion! I never thought about making those for the fall : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing those yummy recipes!!:)

Thanks for sharing all those awesome recipes!! I have a host in November who wants to do a pumpkin dessert. Now I just need to pick one of those!:)

Tiffani - you are the best!! Thanks for sharing thes great recipes...

more info please...Thanks, Tiffani! Those recipes all sound so good, especially the Pumpkin Chili. I notice that there are no instructions on how long to cook this. Is it a PC recipe? If so, where would I be able to locate it? I would love to make it.

ChefKeender said:
Thanks, Tiffani! Those recipes all sound so good, especially the Pumpkin Chili. I notice that there are no instructions on how long to cook this. Is it a PC recipe? If so, where would I be able to locate it? I would love to make it.
I found the chili recipe on this site so it doesn't say how long to cook. I would think to let it simmer a while, kind of like regular chili.
Also - I replaced the origial file with a new one that has a few additional recipes!

Do you think I could make the loaves as one big thing in the pie plate? I am trying to show more glazed stoneware at my shows!

gilliandanielle said:
Do you think I could make the loaves as one big thing in the pie plate? I am trying to show more glazed stoneware at my shows!

Just watch and test it with cake tester or toothpick. Please let us know what times work best!

:)

I saw in the files section how to decorate the mini fluted pan to look like pumpkins....does anyone have any tips on how to decorate the large fluted pan to look like a pumpkin? I'm not very creative in the decorating department. I do not have the mini fluted, but I have the large and a host wants me to do a pumpkin theme in Oct. I do not want to have to order the mini fluted pan unless I have to. Any suggestions?

I have heard and tried it myself but my icing sucked so it didn't turn out good, but you use an ice cream cone upside down in the hole for the 'stem' then you can decorate the vines and leaves on it.

That sounds cute! Too bad I don't have the fluted pans!

I used mine last year trying to make a cute cake for my youngest's bday, but the icing I used was too runny and it was too hot in my aunt's house which didn't make it any better. I know I know, I took cake decorating classes when I was preggo with my first and I knew I sould have made my own icing, but I couldn't find my recipe and I was in a hurry anyway. The last week of October is crazy around here, we have the Big Famous Neewollah going on and that's where EVERYONE is.

Related to Looking for Delicious Pumpkin Recipes? Check Out These Mouth-Watering Ideas!

1. What is "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!"?

"Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" is a seasonal product line from Pampered Chef that features delicious pumpkin-inspired recipes and kitchen tools designed specifically for preparing pumpkin dishes.

2. What types of products are included in the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" line?

The "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as pumpkin-shaped cookie cutters, pumpkin-shaped baking pans, and pumpkin-themed kitchen towels. It also features pumpkin-flavored mixes, sauces, and spices for creating pumpkin dishes.

3. Are the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" products only available during the fall season?

Yes, the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" products are only available during the fall season, typically from September to November. However, some products may be available for purchase year-round on our website.

4. Can I use the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" products for recipes other than pumpkin dishes?

Yes, the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" products can be used for a variety of recipes, not just pumpkin dishes. For example, the pumpkin-shaped baking pans can also be used for making cakes and breads, and the pumpkin-flavored mixes can be used in other dessert recipes.

5. Are there any gluten-free or vegan options in the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" line?

Yes, there are some gluten-free and vegan options in the "Pumpkin Pumpkin Pumpkin! Yum!" line. These options are labeled on our website and in our product catalog. Please check the labels for specific dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kchef
Replies
Views
chefsara
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies