• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Son: #1 Tackler on Kaufman County Dream Team!

In summary, Teresa's son was selected as a part of the Kaufman County Dream Team. He is 17 years old and 6' 4" 220 pounds. He is a senior and has had a good year playing football. He is being scouted by colleges and is looking at Texas A&M or OSU. He is also considering playing baseball and soccer in college.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Our son just came home from football practice & told us he had been selected as a part of the Kaufman County Dream Team
He was selected as the #1 tackler for the county.

:love:

Just had to share with my CS family.

WOO HOO!! :balloon: :balloon:

How exciting for you all!!!

I'd be proud too! Congratulations!

Teresa Lynn said:
Our son just came home from football practice & told us he had been selected as a part of the Kaufman County Dream Team
He was selected as the #1 tackler for the county.

:love:

Just had to share with my Chef Success family.

Congrats, Teresa! Wow! How old is he? What grade?

VERY COOL! I love football! You must be very proud!

Teresa, that is so great. I love football, you must be so proud. Congrats to you and him.

Congratulations, Teresa! That's exciting news!

Melinda

Wow! Thats awesome! that is definitely a proud parent moment! :)

He is a 17 & a Senior, 6 ' 4" 220 pounds
Yes, we are extremely proud. The players selected him as 1 of the 8 seniors for the Leadership council so he's had a good year. He is being scouted by the colleges and that is breaking my heart... Right now he's looking at Texas A & M or OSU although he'd rather skip football and just throw shot for the track team in college.
I don't know much about football he's been playing since 7th grade I spend most of my time praying he doesn't get injured

Teresa Lynn said:
He is a 17 & a Senior, 6 ' 4" 220 pounds
Yes, we are extremely proud. The players selected him as 1 of the 8 seniors for the Leadership council so he's had a good year. He is being scouted by the colleges and that is breaking my heart... Right now he's looking at Texas A & M or OSU although he'd rather skip football and just throw shot for the track team in college.
I don't know much about football he's been playing since 7th grade I spend most of my time praying he doesn't get injured

I smell a scholarship Momma! My son is only eight and every fall he thinks football and I talk him out of it. He's a peanut. I've been successful again this year. Fall baseball and soccer. My son is a klutz like his mom. Football spells disaster here.

Your son sounds massive! Holy moly! Is he your "baby"? LOL! Sounds like you did a great job, Mom! Best of luck!

he's our middle and he is thin
he used to rest his chin on my head now he's much taller. But, he's my hugger, cuddler & prankster and that is part of what I'll miss most besides his appetite and sense of humor. He has been known to turn plates on my plate rack backwards when I was having a PC event here just to see my reaction...

When he was in jr high we were out as a family and he was walking ahead of me with my husband. I called his name and said you look like a bean pole. He immediately looked at me and said Mom. you look like a cabbage you're short and round. When he wants to be adorable he'll come in and ask how his favorite cabbage is doing

Teresa~

Congratulations...you must be proud and sappy all at the same time!

Congratulations to your son! That is awesome!!

party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif

AWESOME ~ tell him CONGRATULATIONS ~ you ought to be a proud Mommy!

Congratulations, you proud mama, you!

As an Aggie...HE MUST GO TO A&M!! I'll holler louder :D!! Congrats!

That's WONDERFUL!! You have every reason to be a proud mom!!!

Congrats! How exciting for him (and nerve-wracking for you!). Gotta love scholarships!!!

Yes, a scholarship would be great but if he really doesn't want to pursue football in college we have told him we'll pay. choose the school of your choice where you will be happy. He already has knee, shoulder and wrist problems (broke his wrist last yer during powerlifting, now thats a sport I don't like)

Congrats to all of you! I'd be proud, too.

Congratulations to you and your son!

Teresa Lynn said:
he's our middle and he is thin
he used to rest his chin on my head now he's much taller. But, he's my hugger, cuddler & prankster and that is part of what I'll miss most besides his appetite and sense of humor. He has been known to turn plates on my plate rack backwards when I was having a PC event here just to see my reaction...

When he was in jr high we were out as a family and he was walking ahead of me with my husband. I called his name and said you look like a bean pole. He immediately looked at me and said Mom. you look like a cabbage you're short and round. When he wants to be adorable he'll come in and ask how his favorite cabbage is doing

Awwww....LOL...I certainly see why you will miss him! LOL...I hope my son and I will still have that relationship when he gets to be that age. Treasure it, Mom! That's awesome to have.:balloon:

1. What is "Our Son: #1 Tackler on Kaufman County Dream Team!"?

"Our Son: #1 Tackler on Kaufman County Dream Team!" is a special recognition award given to the top tackler on the Kaufman County Dream Team, a youth football league in our community.

2. How is the #1 tackler determined?

The #1 tackler is determined by the number of successful tackles made during the season. Coaches and officials keep track of all tackles and the player with the most tackles is awarded the #1 tackler title.

3. Is this award open to all players on the Kaufman County Dream Team?

Yes, all players on the Kaufman County Dream Team are eligible for this award. It is a way to recognize the hard work and dedication of our young athletes.

4. Is there a prize or reward for being named the #1 tackler?

Yes, in addition to the recognition and honor of being named the #1 tackler, the player will also receive a special trophy and a gift card to a local sports store.

5. How long has Pampered Chef been sponsoring this award?

Pampered Chef has been proudly sponsoring the #1 Tackler award on the Kaufman County Dream Team for 5 years now. We believe in supporting our community and promoting the importance of youth sports and teamwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • The_Kitchen_Guy