• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby

In summary, Chris Laurich's artwork was featured on ABC's "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" last night. His husband, Brian, made a sign for one of the boys' rooms that reads "Route 66." The article about Brian in The Frederick News-Post Online is also online.
MORFIA
Gold Member
I had to share Chris made it possible to have her husband give this talent a whirl a few years back---THANKS TO PAMPERED CHEF---He is a huge HIT---
I hope you check out his site---
Morfia

Hi Everyone!

Happy 2008! I hope you & your families are all well! As many of you know, my husband Brian is an artist. His work will be featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight (Sunday, Jan. 27th)! This episode is a 2-hour special and features a family from New Hampshire. Brian made a sign for one of the boys' rooms it reads "Route 66."

In addition, our newspaper The Frederick News Post has a really wonderful article about Brian in today's Sunday edition. It is also on their website, The Frederick News-Post Online - Frederick County Maryland Daily Newspaper. To see Brian's current work, you can visit his website Vintage Sign Co. :: Vintage Signs by Brian Laurich. I'm very proud of him (can you tell?!)

Thanks for your support, friendship and to Pampered Chef for allowing me to take advantage of this opportunity to live our dreams!

fondly,

Chris Laurich

Just finished watching that show. What a great thing to be a part of!

I missed it, I had to work tonight. I'm from NH, and saw all the local coverage when they were taping, so I was hoping to watch it to see the results. Good thing ABC put their shows online!

It was a pretty sign
I like the whole house

Just took a look at his website... WOW!!! What talent. I didn't see all of "the home show" (as my kids call it), but I did tape it for them to watch tomorrow... definitely will watch for the sign.
Thanks for sharing Morfia!

katie0128 said:
Just took a look at his website... WOW!!! What talent. I didn't see all of "the home show" (as my kids call it), but I did tape it for them to watch tomorrow... definitely will watch for the sign.
Thanks for sharing Morfia!

I missed the show tonight. I will have to check it out online. BTW, my daughter & I call it the "Boo Hoo Show" because we rarely make it through an episode without crying!!!

I can't beileve you all didn't notice the PC SA Stands in the kitchen at the very begining !! when Ty was talking w/ the wife in the apartment. =) !!
she had all 3 stands there and the small caddy on the table right beside them.
I missed the end I'll have to go check out the painting online.

I can't believe I missed the SA! I LOVE that show; I cry in every one too. I just couldn't get over the dad last night; he was so emotional--what a good guy!

The episode last week or the week before; the one in CO Springs, my mom's cousin helped build!

I noticed them right away...I wondered if she was a consultant there were so many pieces of SA!

Mary

The one episode I missed! Glad to know you can watch it online!!

I noticed the SA pieces too!! I was wondering if anyone else did as well!! I picked up on immediately and my husband told me "only YOU would notice that". I too, was wondering if she was a consultant or at least a previous host, b/c she had the cranberry plates mixed in with the AP&C set!!

What is "Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby"?

"Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef, where a lucky winner will receive a complete kitchen makeover with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I enter the "Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby" promotion?

To enter, you must book and hold a Pampered Chef party with a minimum sales total of $500. You can also enter by purchasing $500 worth of Pampered Chef products through a party or on the Pampered Chef website.

When will the winner of the "Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby" be announced?

The winner will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages on a date determined by the company. It is typically announced within a month after the promotion ends.

What does the "Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby" prize package include?

The prize package includes a complete kitchen makeover, with new appliances, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. The exact items included may vary depending on availability and the winner's preferences.

Can I participate in the "Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby" promotion if I am a consultant or employee of Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, employees and consultants of Pampered Chef are not eligible to enter the "Extreme Home Makeover--Pampered Chef Hubby" promotion. This includes their immediate family members as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • julia.poe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies