• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products for Sale - Get Extra Cash for Conference!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware for sale, including stoneware, cutlery, bakeware, cookbooks, and recipe collections. The amount of extra cash that can be earned by selling these products for the conference varies based on factors such as product selection, sales volume, and commission rate. While it is not necessary to be a consultant to sell products for the conference, becoming one offers exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as higher commission rates. Pampered Chef provides consultants with marketing materials and support to promote and sell products through various methods such as social media, home parties, and virtual parties. Incentives and rewards are also offered to top-performing consultants, including cash
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I posted on "Let's Make a Deal" but not sure everyone here is a member. Anyway, I have some current products for sale. If there is anything paticular you are looking for, please let me know. Or if you prefer, I can email a copy of the list to you.

I'm trying to get some extra cash for conference:)!

Thanks,

Can you please send me a list of the items you have for sale?

[email protected]

Thanks,
Donna

I would like a list too!!

[email protected]

thanks!!!!!

I emailed the list to both of you.

Thank you for your interest!

Hi Michele,

I just sent it to you.

Thanks!

Hi AJ,

I just sent it to you.

Thanks,

Could you please email me a list if you still have one available

Thanks

Hi,

I just sent a list to each of you. Sorry my response is late, I was out of town for a few days.

Thank you,

Related to Products for Sale - Get Extra Cash for Conference!

1. What are the products available for sale to earn extra cash for conference?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware for sale. You can choose from our popular products such as stoneware, cutlery, and bakeware, as well as our seasonal and limited edition items. We also have a range of cookbooks and recipe collections available for purchase.

2. How much extra cash can I earn by selling Pampered Chef products?

The amount of extra cash you can earn by selling Pampered Chef products for the conference depends on several factors, such as the products you sell, the number of sales you make, and your commission rate. Our consultants typically earn an average of $200-$500 per month, but the potential for earning is limitless.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to sell products for the conference?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to sell products for the conference. However, becoming a consultant will give you access to exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate. You can sign up to become a consultant on our website or through your consultant's personal website.

4. How can I promote and sell the products for the conference?

We provide our consultants with various marketing materials and tools to help promote and sell Pampered Chef products. You can use social media, home parties, catalog parties, and virtual parties to showcase and sell our products. We also offer training and support to help you succeed in your sales.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for selling products for the conference?

Yes, we offer various incentives and rewards for our consultants who sell products for the conference. These include cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive trips and experiences. We also have a recognition program to celebrate and reward our top-performing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
  • twinchefs
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cdvanelli
  • kcmckay