• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Suggestion for DCB Cookbook | 100+ Recipes Compiled by Carol

J
Judybabe
I emailed the home office with the suggestion about the DCB cookbook using the 100+ recipes Carol compiled. it's a automatted thing. Nobody actually reads these emails? it said they are reviewed periodically through out the year? What's with that?

sorry Carol, I tried.

I know, I've submitted ideas as well. They do read them, though. I think it just says that because they don't have the time to personally respond to everyone's ideas and probably can't divulge what projects they have going on or might be. So I think it's good to submit ideas anyway. :)I took that file Carol made (she was so awesome to do that!), switched the order around (micro meals, oven meals, dessert in oven, dessert in micro) proofed it and made a cover page and can I just say, I think it's great--Due to the collaborative efforts of so many wonderful cheffers! We have a great book to give to our customers. Seriously, I printed it off for a host's grandmother who ordered a DCB because she doesn't have a computer or e-mail. It was so thick I couldn't staple it! It was 28 pages, so I used a large paper clip. I'm going to print one off and put a comb binder on it (w/ Office Max's help). I have a friend who is going to order a DCB for her SIL for Christmas, print a copy off and have it bound and add that to the gift. You know, PC will probably come out w/ one. I asked the guy in the test kitchens when on the HO tour at Conference, and he just smiled real big and said he couldn't say. :DBut what we all put together here will have far more recipes than one PC makes, I'm guessing. Of course theirs will be nice cause it will be professional, official, have pictures, and people can BUY them. :D

What's this book of recipes from Carol I have been reading about? Anyone? TIA!

Usually, most HO emails will send you an automated reply, to let you know it's been received. I think the reviewing periodically part refers more to how new products are decided on. HO probably has a meeting of some sorts on a regular basis to discuss new ideas and to decide what ideas to develop further into products. The idea to catalog process for many products can take years.

Carol W. compiled a list of recipes specifically designed for the dcb. almost at 100 now!at any rate, because people were abusing her generosity, you now have to pm her to get the file. it's still free, but just making sure you're a consultant who will give it to dcb customers.not try to sell it.

heat123 said:
What's this book of recipes from Carol I have been reading about? Anyone? TIA!

Carol went through all the files and searches and found every recipe someone posted where they used the DCB. She compiled it and shared it here. But then some snotty person took it and is selling it on Ebay. Completely took advantage of their membership here. It was like getting stabbed in the back by a family member. And poor Carol got so many people giving her a hard time about the file not being "perfect". It was so rude. She was so nice to spend all that time and gather it and get it all in one document and share it with us. People are just obnoxious sometimes. She still sends it out to people who PM her, though, I think. (Sorry Carol if that's not true...) :blushing:

And being the long-winded poster I am....I was too late and Judy beat me to the answer to your question. :D

I would Love to see this file I must have missed something. Sorry I dont know who Carol is to PM her can someone help please! Thanks!!!!
Jessica

You always get an automated response when you send an email to HO.

Someone answers it later - but the automated response is to let you know that it was received...and not just hanging out someplace in the www. There are over 70,000 consultants in the US, and also customers, and all those home inventors out there, who can email product suggestions to HO - and just a handful of people who review them. So - get in line and wait your turn!;)

HO gets TONS of suggestions for products. Suggestions for a DCB cookbook have been given for a couple of years at least.

Keep in mind that HO is not going to just take a bunch of recipes and print them off as a cookbook. All recipes have to go through the Test Kitchens, tested for time, temp, measurements, ingredients, and all of the nutritional values.

I'm pretty sure that a DCB cookbook, or a cookbook with lots of DCB recipes has already been in the works.

Is this the same book that said "updated" on the thread? I have that, but if it has been changed again I would like to have a copy of it. I haven't sold any of the DCB and I really want to push it in September with the stoneware special.

1. Is the suggestion for a DCB cookbook with 100+ recipes sent to the home office automated or will it be read by a person?

The suggestion will be received by a person at the home office. However, due to the high volume of emails, it may not be read immediately and may be reviewed periodically throughout the year.

2. Will the suggested cookbook be compiled by Carol herself?

The suggestion is for a cookbook using 100+ recipes that Carol has already compiled. However, it is ultimately up to the discretion of the home office whether they choose to use her recipes or not.

3. Is there a specific timeline for when the suggested cookbook will be published?

As the home office reviews suggestions periodically throughout the year, there is no specific timeline for when the suggested cookbook will be published. It may take some time for them to review and decide on implementing the suggestion.

4. Will I be notified if my suggestion for the DCB cookbook is accepted?

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you will be notified if your suggestion is accepted. However, you can always follow up with the home office to inquire about the status of your suggestion.

5. Can I still purchase the suggested DCB cookbook even if my suggestion is not accepted?

If the home office chooses not to use the suggested recipes, you may not be able to purchase the exact suggested cookbook. However, there may be similar cookbooks or recipes available for purchase that you can still try out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies