• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts on PP3: A Guide for New Converters

In summary, to print receipts on Pp3, you need to open the program, go to the "Orders" tab, select the specific order, click on "Print", choose the type of receipt, and confirm to print. To customize the design of your receipts, go to the "Setup" tab, click on "Receipt Setup", select the type of receipt, and make changes to the layout, font, and logo. To reprint a receipt, follow the same steps as printing a receipt. To email receipts to customers, open the program, go to the "Orders" tab, select the specific order, click on "Email", choose the type of receipt, enter the customer's email address, and confirm to send. To view
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to print receitps on PP3? I just converted and I can't figure it out. Any help would be great. Thanks

In P3, when you are in the show you want to print the receipts from, look in the bottom section under the tabs (Contacts, Shows, etc.). There is a "Print Receipts" option there.

I click on the show so it's highlighted. Then I right click and choose "print receipts". Then you may choose which ones you want to print.

1. How do I print receipts on Pp3?

To print receipts on Pp3, follow these steps:

1. Open the Pp3 program on your computer.
  2. Go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order you want to print a receipt for.
  3. On the order details page, click on the "Print" button.
  4. Select the type of receipt you want to print (e.g. customer receipt, packing slip, etc.).
  5. Click "Print" again to confirm and your receipt will be printed.

2. Can I customize the design of my receipts on Pp3?

Yes, you can customize the design of your receipts on Pp3. To do so, follow these steps:

2. Go to the "Setup" tab and click on "Receipt Setup".
  3. Choose the type of receipt you want to customize (e.g. customer receipt, packing slip, etc.).
  4. Click on the "Design" button to make changes to the layout, font, and logo of your receipts.
  5. Click "Save" to apply your changes.

3. How can I reprint a receipt on Pp3?

To reprint a receipt on Pp3, follow these steps:

2. Go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order you want to reprint a receipt for.
  3. On the order details page, click on the "Print" button.
  4. Select the type of receipt you want to reprint (e.g. customer receipt, packing slip, etc.).
  5. Click "Print" again to confirm and your receipt will be printed.

4. Is it possible to email receipts to customers through Pp3?

Yes, it is possible to email receipts to customers through Pp3. To do so, follow these steps:

2. Go to the "Orders" tab and click on the specific order you want to email a receipt for.
  3. On the order details page, click on the "Email" button.
  4. Select the type of receipt you want to email (e.g. customer receipt, packing slip, etc.).
  5. Enter the customer's email address and click "Send".

5. How can I view past receipts on Pp3?

To view past receipts on Pp3, follow these steps:

2. Go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "History" button.
  3. Select the date range for the receipts you want to view.
  4. Click "Refresh" to display the list of orders.
  5. Click on the specific order to view its details and print or email a receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
schel
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies