• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Wondering Anyone Who Uses Pp3

In summary, the PP3 tool is used by properly assembling it and inserting the desired food item into the designated slot and pressing down firmly to achieve the desired consistency. It is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods, but not recommended for hard items like nuts or bones. The tool can be easily cleaned by disassembling it and washing the blade with warm, soapy water and wiping down the rest with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to disassemble and place on the top rack. The PP3 comes with a limited lifetime warranty and customers can contact the customer service team for any issues.
yellowolive5
I was wondering anyone who uses PP3 how does it save? do you have to remember to do it? that is the only reason i havent switched yet. any help would be welcome.

It does save automatically. It is the backing up to another place that it doesn't automatically remind you to do so. As long as you remember to backup, you can go to Tools > Backup...and then choose the location.

tahnks so much i really appreciate it.

jenniferknapp said:
It does save automatically. It is the backing up to another place that it doesn't automatically remind you to do so. As long as you remember to backup, you can go to Tools > Backup...and then choose the location.

How do you save from here to a flashdrive? I always saved my PP on my laptop onto that, but haven't figured out how to do it on P3.

I am at home on my Mac, so I will have to answer you tomorrow at work... but I think that you can browse to a different drive or folder. It should be basically the same way as PP 16.0, once you go to Tools > Backup.To figure out the letter of your drive: You would go to My Computer, and you should see a new drive that pops up once the computer reads it. (C:/ is usually your main harddrive. D:/ is usually your primary cd drive, and A:/ is always the floppy drive) So, most likely your jump drive would be E:/ or F:/.

1. How do I use the PP3 tool?

To use the PP3 tool, first make sure it is properly assembled. Then, insert the desired food item into the designated slot and press down firmly. Repeat as needed until the desired consistency is achieved.

2. Can the PP3 be used for all types of food?

The PP3 is designed to be a versatile tool and can be used for a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, and even meats. However, it is not recommended for use with hard items such as nuts or bones.

3. How do I clean the PP3?

The PP3 can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Simply remove the blade and wash it with warm, soapy water. The rest of the tool can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Make sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling.

4. Is the PP3 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the PP3 is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend disassembling the tool and placing the parts on the top rack for best results.

5. What is the warranty for the PP3?

The PP3 comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the tool, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cookinmama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Cook1