• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity to Give Feedback/Suggestions?

In summary, to give feedback or suggestions to Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team or your consultant. All feedback and suggestions are valued and taken into consideration for decisions about products and services. Specific product feedback can be left as a review or shared with customer service. There is no deadline for giving feedback and suggestions, and they can be given anonymously with the option for a response by providing contact information.
KimmyDarling
This is my first year going to Conference, and I was just wondering if, while we are there, we are given the opportunity to make suggestions about things like PP3 or other good ideas we may have.

I know that when I hear new ideas, it sometimes sparks other new ideas about how we could do things differently/better/more effectively, you know?

You'll be given a workshop evaluation sheet for each workshop you take.
There will be a suggestion sheet in the Product Preview room on which you can write down product suggestions.
There are tech people there to give help on PP/P3, but I don't know how effective it is to tell them a suggestion. If I were helping out in that area, I know that I'd forget most of them. :)

Pampered Laura will be on some kind of Pampered Chef Tech Committee. Anyone know how to direct Kim to that thread where Laura mentions this?

Search thread titles for "invited" and user name Pampered Laura.

It's also good to just send an email to Tech Support. There's a link to their email on Consultant's Corner.

Thanks, y'all!

You can send feedback and ideas to HO at any time. Just email in. They do listen to and act of what we say! I have seen several of my suggestions happen. (of course I was the only one who made those suggestions! :rolleyes: )

Related to Opportunity to Give Feedback/Suggestions?

1. How can I give feedback or suggestions to Pampered Chef?

You can give feedback or suggestions to Pampered Chef by contacting our customer service team via email or phone. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

2. Will my feedback or suggestions be taken into consideration?

Yes, we value all feedback and suggestions from our customers. We take them into consideration when making decisions about our products and services.

3. Can I give feedback or suggestions about specific products?

Yes, we welcome feedback and suggestions about specific products. You can leave a review on our website or reach out to our customer service team.

4. Is there a deadline for giving feedback or suggestions?

No, there is no deadline for giving feedback or suggestions. We are always open to hearing from our customers and improving our products and services.

5. Can I give feedback or suggestions anonymously?

Yes, you can give feedback or suggestions anonymously. However, if you would like a response or follow-up, we recommend providing your contact information so we can reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Fluffy215