• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using [Blank]: Thoughts & Experiences

In summary, the bodybugg is a system that helps people to lose weight. Some people have had good experiences with it, while others have not. It is a good system if the opreator puts it into use.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Can't remember who is using this, but I wondered if you are still liking it and how it's working.

What is this? I know it sounds kinda dumb but if you haven't heard about it before-makes one wonder....

ChefBeckyD said:
It was PamperedchefRhonda....

Thank you, Becky.

Rhonda -- how's the bodybugg going?

smart2cook said:
What is this? I know it sounds kinda dumb but if you haven't heard about it before-makes one wonder....

You can find out more here: http://www.bodybugg.com/

smart2cook said:

Have you seen The Biggest Loser? It's those special bands they wear on their arms. I'll leave the programming details to someone more knowledgeable than me, though. ;)

Wow! Thanks for sharing all the info. I do watch the biggest loser from time to time but had no clue! Duh...this is incredible! So for those whom are using it-how do you like it?

I'm using it--had it for 3 months now, down about 15 pounds since I got it--35 pounds total in a year, 40 more to go. I love it, and will continue to wear it when I get to goal. It's really helped. One of the best choices I ever made.

Thanks for the info, Nancy. I'm thinking about it -- and am looking to lose approximately the same amount as you.Anyone else?

Thanks for sharing it just sounds so interesting to me! I have about the same to lose as well and am on weight watchers-I like it.

I have one and when I used it, it was great. But I let my subscription run out and right now, not even sure I know where it is! So...the bodybugg does work..if the opreator works it!:cry:

baychef said:
I have one and when I used it, it was great. But I let my subscription run out and right now, not even sure I know where it is! So...the bodybugg does work..if the opreator works it!:cry:

Since I'm seriously thinking about this, why did you let your subscription slip? Is it a real pain in the butt to input your eating information?

Anyone else have experience with this system?

chefjeanine said:
Since I'm seriously thinking about this, why did you let your subscription slip? Is it a real pain in the butt to input your eating information?

Anyone else have experience with this system?

Oh no, I let it slip because I was not keeping track of my eating and not wearing it, etc. Just got out of the habit of using it. No, it is a wonderful system, it was just me not putting a good system into use.

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef non-stick pan?

The Pampered Chef non-stick pan is designed to be used on low to medium heat. Before using, make sure to wash the pan with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Use a small amount of oil or cooking spray to lightly coat the surface before adding food. Do not use metal utensils, as they can scratch the non-stick coating. Hand wash the pan after use to maintain its non-stick properties.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef grill stone in the oven?

Yes, the Pampered Chef grill stone can be used in the oven. Preheat the oven to the desired temperature before placing the stone inside. Do not expose the stone to sudden temperature changes, such as placing it in a hot oven or running cold water over it, as this can cause it to crack. When using the grill stone, be sure to use oven mitts or a towel to handle it, as it will become very hot.

3. How do I clean the Pampered Chef garlic press?

To clean the Pampered Chef garlic press, first remove any excess garlic or residue from the chamber and blades. Then, rinse it with warm water and use the cleaning tool that comes with the press to remove any remaining pieces. If necessary, you can also soak the press in warm, soapy water to help loosen any stubborn garlic pieces. Rinse and dry the press thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, the Pampered Chef stoneware can be used in the microwave. However, it is important to note that the stoneware will retain heat and may become very hot during use. Use oven mitts or a towel to handle the stoneware when removing it from the microwave. Additionally, do not place the stoneware in a preheated oven or expose it to sudden temperature changes, as this can cause it to crack.

5. How do I sharpen the knives from Pampered Chef?

To sharpen your Pampered Chef knives, we recommend using our Professional Knife Sharpener. Simply hold the sharpener at a 20-degree angle and run the blade of the knife through the coarse carbide blades, followed by the fine ceramic rods. This will help maintain a sharp edge on your knives for safe and efficient cutting. Do not use the sharpener on serrated blades or scissors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies