• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Troubleshooting: How to Print Guest Receipts with pp Plus Conversion - Schel

In summary, troubleshooting printing guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion requires ensuring the latest software version is installed and checking printer settings. Any type of printer can be used as long as it is compatible and has necessary drivers. If errors occur, refer to troubleshooting guide or contact customer service. Customization of guest receipts is possible with logo, contact information, layout, and font style options. Unfortunately, deleted receipts cannot be retrieved, so it is recommended to regularly backup and organize them. Customer service can provide additional support.
schel
I have converted, and am HATING IT... Can't figure out how to print guest receipts. Could anyone help the computer challenged person here to do this? I need to do this soon, my host has her things and I need to get receipts over to her within the hour...
Thanks.
Schel

Select the show in the lower left area, then click on "print receipts" just above that little window. It will become "available" after you have a show selected. There will be another window that opens that will allow you to pick which receipts to print.I also suggest that you watch the videos in the "Quick Start Guide" area on the welcome screen when you have a chance.

Thank you Ann, I'll give it a try now. I have to close out all other windows or it boggs my computer down. If I can't figure it out, I'll be back. So glad you helped me with this, my director is not answering either phone right now, she might have a show, so I came here for an answer. I knew someone would help me out!
Thanks again!
Schel

It's located midpage just under contacts and show icon. Before the show boxes or columns. Hope that helps! Dont' worry, you will get used to it! ;)

Thanks! I hate change!
Schel

1. How do I troubleshoot printing guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion?

In order to troubleshoot printing guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion, you will need to make sure that you have the latest version of the software installed. You should also check your printer settings to ensure that it is set up correctly. If you continue to have issues, our customer service team can assist you further.

2. Can I print guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion on any type of printer?

Yes, you can print guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion on any type of printer as long as it is compatible with your computer and has the necessary drivers installed. If you encounter any issues, please refer to our troubleshooting guide or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. I am getting an error when trying to print guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion. What should I do?

If you are getting an error when trying to print guest receipts with pp Plus Conversion, first make sure that your software is up to date and your printer is properly connected and set up. If the issue persists, try restarting your computer and printer. If the problem still occurs, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I customize the guest receipts when using pp Plus Conversion?

Yes, you can customize the guest receipts when using pp Plus Conversion. The software allows you to add your own logo, contact information, and other details to the receipts. You can also choose the layout and font style to match your brand's aesthetic. Refer to our user manual for step-by-step instructions on customizing guest receipts.

5. I accidentally deleted a guest receipt. Can I retrieve it using pp Plus Conversion?

Unfortunately, once a guest receipt is deleted, it cannot be retrieved using pp Plus Conversion. We recommend regularly backing up your receipts to avoid losing important information. You can also reach out to our customer service team for additional support on managing and organizing your guest receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • wheelj1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Wildfire