• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipts for Bride and Her Guests

In summary, hosting a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party is a fun and unique way to celebrate a bride-to-be while also earning free and discounted products. Anyone can attend these parties and they feature a variety of Pampered Chef kitchen products. There is no pressure to purchase anything, but if interested, a consultant will be available to assist. To host a party, you can contact a local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find one.
pletcherdee
OK, I have a dumb question.

I had a bridal shower (went great)-Now the products are in and ready to be distributed to the bride and to the people who ordered items for themselves at the shower, as well.

How do I do recepts for people who ordered items for themselves AND for the bride? Do I make two copies of the receipt, and give one to the bride and one to the guest? Or just one to the person purchasing it?

I assumed that the bride would need receipts, in case she has guarantee issues w/ her new products.

How do others handle this?

Thanks for your help!

I do two receipts. On the guest's receipt, I highlight the items they purchased for themselves. On the bride's receipt, I highlight the gift items. When I mail her the receipts, I paperclip all her's together so she knows which ones are which.

Thanks! I appreciate your help

What are the benefits of hosting a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party?

Hosting a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party is a fun and unique way to celebrate a bride-to-be while also getting some great kitchen products! As the host, you can earn free and discounted products, and the bride will receive special gifts and discounts as well.

Who can attend a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party?

Anyone can attend a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party! It is a great way for the bride to gather with her friends and family and for everyone to learn about new kitchen products and recipes.

What types of products are featured at a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party?

At a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party, we feature a variety of kitchen products from Pampered Chef. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. We also showcase our new and limited edition products, as well as our top sellers.

Do I need to purchase anything at a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party?

There is no pressure to purchase anything at a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party. The main focus is on having a fun and informative experience. However, if you do find something you love, our consultants will be available to assist you with your purchase.

How do I host a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party?

If you are interested in hosting a "Receipts for Bride and Her Guests" party, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you plan and host the party, and provide all the necessary information and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • Mandeelou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alacey79
  • BeckyC5830