1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help with shower receipts please

1. Christa

Christa Member

My first shower is on Feb. 26. The wish list is on my website in the news section. I have 2 questions. If she doesn't receive everything at the shower, should I encourage her to set up a Wedding Registry of the remaining items Mar. 1? Also, how do you make the bride one receipt of her gifts when guests have purchased for themselves? I'm going to be pushing a lot of cutting boards that day ;) trying to get them to buy something for themselves.
    Thanks

Feb 16, 2006
  2. cookerup

cookerup Guest

I don't know if this is the best way,

but what I do is make duplicate copies of the computer generated receipts. I highlight the items ordered for the bride on both copies, and give one to the bride and one to the guest. That way, they each have a receipt for their items, the guest knows what items she ordered for herself and for the bride, and the bride has receipts for her items and knows who gave it to her.

I hope this helps.

Ruth Mescher
    Pampered Chef Consultant
    Manning, IA

Feb 16, 2006
  3. when guests spend $60 and $40 is for the bride and $20 is for themselves who gets the free gift? Also i think is it that only the $40 is credit for the bridal shower? Where does the $20 go? And do they pay 2 shipping and handling charges, on for the bride and one for their order?

thanks katie

Mar 3, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Answers to these questions are on the following thread which is also under the Bridal Showers heading. We really shouldn't be putting the same questions in multiple places. :rolleyes:

"Need your ideas on shipping this bridal show."

Mar 3, 2006
Have something to add?