• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride

In summary, the group discussed how to handle gift orders for a bridal shower where the bride and host are in different locations. They suggested setting up the bride as a guest and a co-host, and having all gift orders count towards the show total. It was also mentioned that the groom could be set up as a guest to split the shipping cost for the bride's gifts.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Need your best thinking on this...

My team member "Betsy" has a shower here in Washington where the bride lives on the east coast, the host is her friend on the west coast.

How can guests order for both themselves and for the bride and not pay direct shipping to the bride?

I thought of making the bride a co-host, and that solves the shipping issue, but then the sales don't count at the same level.

Betsy is close to achieving 15K and needs every dollar she can get.

Ideas? Suggestions?

scottcooks said:
Need your best thinking on this...

My team member "Betsy" has a shower here in Washington where the bride lives on the east coast, the host is her friend on the west coast.

How can guests order for both themselves and for the bride and not pay direct shipping to the bride?

I thought of making the bride a co-host, and that solves the shipping issue, but then the sales don't count at the same level.

Betsy is close to achieving 15K and needs every dollar she can get.

Ideas? Suggestions?

I'm having trouble figuring out how the sales don't count at the same level on a show with two hosts? I'd thought the total show is what counts, and then there is a decision as to how to split the host benefits. I've had one case where one co-host just wanted the host special, and no other benefits, so one got the benefits and one ordered the special.

I suppose "Betsy" could turn in two shows (one for local west-coast shipping, one to go to the bride), but that would definitely affect the host benefits.

Sales do count at the same level when you have co-hosts. You just need to make sure that you indicate in P3 how much of the FPV to allocate to each co-host.In fact, according to policy, we are supposed to use co-hosts for shower shows so that the shower host and bride each get a PHD number.

Scott,

In this case I would enter the bride's gifts in as a guest order under the bride's name and have them shipped to her. You can combine the shipping that people who didn't order for themselves paid to cover her shipping and I'm sure she will be willing to pay any remaining (if any) shipping or you can gift the difference to her.

Guests who also ordered for themselves will just be paying for their own shipping. The problem comes in where they thought they'd get the guest special...

If you put the bride's gifts on the co-host order they do not count toward the host benefits (and are not commissionable for the consultant) so she'll get less for free (fewer host benefits) that way. - this is where you (Scott) are getting that it isn't then at the same level (at least this is what I am hearing).

The bride's host benefits (as co-host) would also have to be direct shipped and there IS direct shipping charged for that co-host order too IF the "show" (guests orders) is shipped somewhere else.

So in other words, you are putting TWO orders in the bride's name and having them both direct shipped to her. One as a guest (the gifts) and one as a co-host (to get the host benefits).

Last edited:
Anne and Beth - thank you for your expertise. I've been out of town, so will find out what 'Betsy' did on entering this.

I will be doing my very first bridal shower on September 5. The bride will be flying in. From what I understand from this thread, I should do the following:

1. Set the bride up as a guest and put all her gift orders on this guest order so that her gifts count towards the show total and I can ship directly to her.

2. Also, set the bride up as the co-host. Can the bride be a guest and a co-host? If this is possible, then her host rewards can also be shipped directly to her. The rest of the orders can be shipped to my host who is local for those local guests who order for themselves.

Is this right?

Not as a guest, just as the co-host. You might set her up as a guest under her middle name or her married name or something. This way the bulk of her orders can count toward the show total. Others paying for items for her would just split a single shipping cost.

Make the groom a guest and the bride a co-host...that way they have a sales receipt in one of their names for all the gifts and she gets the fpv

1. What is the purpose of the "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature?

The "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature is designed to assist users in easily entering the shower with a remote control for added convenience and comfort. It allows for a hands-free experience and eliminates the need for reaching or bending.

2. How do I activate the "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature?

To activate this feature, you will need to first ensure that the remote bride is properly installed and connected to the shower. Then, simply press the designated button on the remote to initiate the "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature.

3. Can the "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature be customized?

Yes, the feature can be customized to fit individual preferences. You can adjust the settings such as water temperature, water pressure, and shower duration through the remote control. Additionally, the feature can also be disabled if desired.

4. Is the "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature safe to use?

Yes, the feature is designed with safety in mind. The remote control is waterproof and the shower will automatically shut off if the remote is dropped or becomes disconnected. However, it is important to always follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines for proper use.

5. Can the "Help: Entering Shower P3 With Remote Bride" feature be installed on any shower?

This feature is specifically designed to work with select shower models from Pampered Chef. It is recommended to check with the manufacturer or a Pampered Chef consultant to ensure compatibility before purchasing the remote bride and using this feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkspeir
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jewel