• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Entering Bridal Shower in P3!

In summary, Beth recommends entering the orders in the bride's name and printing out a copy for her to keep. She also suggests adding an order in the bride's name to the show when it is ready to be submitted.
Jewel
Gold Member
I have searched everywhere and I know its here, but please help me. I'm not sure how to enter orders from a bridal shower in PP so that my bride gets the receipts and the host credit. Can someone please tell me?

Jewel said:
I have searched everywhere and I know its here, but please help me. I'm not sure how to enter orders from a bridal shower in PP so that my bride gets the receipts and the host credit. Can someone please tell me?

You have to enter her as the host.:angel:

yes I did that, but I thought there is a way to do it so she has a receipt for the gifts as well. Maybe just wishfull thinking?

I enter the orders in the names of the people buying (hopefully they bought for themselves too).

Then, when the show is ready to submit I add an order in the bride's name and put all the gifts on it, print it and then delete the order. I then write who gave her the gift next to each thing. That way she has a record for thank you cards and a receipt showing the show info and the name of the orderer for guarantee issues.

Another thing you could do is give her one of the copies of each receipt that has a gift on it.

BethCooks4U said:
I enter the orders in the names of the people buying (hopefully they bought for themselves too).

Then, when the show is ready to submit I add an order in the bride's name and put all the gifts on it, print it and then delete the order. I then write who gave her the gift next to each thing. That way she has a record for thank you cards and a receipt showing the show info and the name of the orderer for guarantee issues.

This is what I was looking for! THANK YOU BETH!!!!! unfortunately they didn't order anything for themselves. This was very last minute. Maid of Honor called me on Monday, shower on Wednesday and wedding on Sat. I did have a couple more orders over the weekend so my total is $150.25. Thank you all again so much!

I know if you are using P3 you can set the show up as a wedding registry. It's under what type of show.

What is P3 and how do I enter a bridal shower?

P3 is the online platform used by Pampered Chef for all parties and events. To enter a bridal shower in P3, you will need to log in to your account and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can select "Bridal Shower" as the party type and follow the prompts to set up your event.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a bridal shower in P3?

No, anyone can host a bridal shower in P3. However, if you are not a consultant, you will not have access to the consultant-only features such as earning commission on sales from the event.

How do I invite guests to my bridal shower on P3?

Once you have set up your bridal shower event in P3, you can invite guests by sharing the unique party link provided by the platform. You can also send out personalized invitations through the P3 system, or through your own email or social media channels.

What are the benefits of hosting a bridal shower in P3?

Hosting a bridal shower in P3 allows you to easily manage the event, track guest RSVPs, and access exclusive host rewards and discounts. You also have the support of your Pampered Chef consultant to help plan and execute the perfect party.

Can I customize the menu and products for my bridal shower in P3?

Yes, you can customize your menu and product offerings for your bridal shower in P3. You can choose from a wide range of Pampered Chef products and recipes to create a personalized experience for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lkspeir