• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on a Wallet: What to Choose?

In summary, a few people on here have had parties and a couple people sell for them. My consultant only had the Hard Case Wallet which I know I don't want. I'm trying to decide between the Shired Front Wallet, Coin Purse Waller and the Organizing Wallet. What I like about my wallet right now is that it has "bill spots" that I can put my receipts in. It has two - one for my personal receipts and one for PC receipts. Does anyone have either of these wallets that they could take a picture for me or at last describe the inside better (I really wish their catalog showed some of the products better!). I like that the Organizing Wallet holds a check book
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know a few people on here have had parties and a couple people sell for them. I'm trying to figure out which wallet I want to get! My consultant only had the Hard Case Wallet which I know I don't want. I'm trying to decide between the Shired Front Wallet, Coin Purse Waller and the Organizing Wallet. What I like about my wallet right now is that it has "bill spots" that I can put my receipts in. It has two - one for my personal receipts and one for PC receipts. Does anyone have either of these wallets that they could take a picture for me or at last describe the inside better (I really wish their catalog showed some of the products better!). I like that the Organizing Wallet holds a check book but that not a necessity.

After looking at most of the styles of wallets, I decided to just get the Soft Wallet. The Coin Purse Wallet was my next choice. But I decided the Soft Wallet would be good because then I could also use it in my Sling Bag when I want to use that as my purse. The Soft Wallet has the most card slots, so that's another reason why I wanted it. Between health & dental insurance cards, personal and business bank cards, Costco/credit card for when I buy gas, PC credit card, day to day spending (ING) card, Library card, AAA, and a couple others.....I need a lot of slots. :DBut that Coin Purse Wallet sure is cute--I really was torn. But it is kind of big and that's what I'm trying to get away from.

I also have the Soft Wallet. Each side when you open it has several card slots. (I have way too many in mine- thankfully not all credit cards. ;)). Behind those, are two sections that I use to either put cash or receipts....two on each side that is. So you could easily have one section for PC, one for Personal, one for cash, etc. It holds alot. Mine gets pretty fat when I haven't taken receipts out in a while. And like Amanda, mine easily fits into my Sling Bag.Having said that...wow, the colors they have right now for spring. hard to look through the catalog. :)

"Off topic" , I use a zippered coin purse for all my credit cards and insurance cards. It is much easier than taking out my wallet and trying to find the right card. This is so much easier because it is like going thru a file drawer and finding the correct card.

I like the organizing wallet because it has a strap and can be carried as a purse for travel. But the soft wallet would be my 2nd choice, lots of slots for cards and room for other stuff too.I've decided the Fold and Go organizer is a must have for my real job ... and I want to put "Ready Writer" on it.

I don't know the name of it, but I got their new wallet. I LOVE it!! I like to keep my bills flat and it is a long wallet so I can do that, but it still has lots of storage space and 2 options for where to put my change. I can tuck it in my purse or just carry it as a clutch if I want to. I don't like the design it comes in though; I think you only have a choice between blue jean and crazy pastel design. I got the crazy pastel. LOL!

I have the organizing wallet. There are two zippered compartments. One side has a window for you license and several card slots above that. There's also a pocket underneath all of this. Directly opposite that is the pace for the checkbook. The other zipper compartment is separated by a zippered coin pouch, with space on either side for paper currency or receipts. etc. It holds a lot of stuff. Another girl at work bought one after she saw mine because it holds so much more than the other wallets. Another girl I work with sells for 31, so I have seen most of them.

Does anyone on here sell 31 bags? I'm interested in a catalog. :)

Got a red leather Pampered Chef organizing wallet for Spree for 53. I did not use it for a long time until I read your posts....now I love it...slots on one side with a snap to hold cards in, two long areas for money/receipts, one zippered long area in the middle, backside has a window for drivers license and other cards not so valuable!

Not into crazy design bags...all my bags are Pampered Chef LOL...well...I do have one Coach bag that I break out for special occasions. I am excited over finally getting my Dots tote! WooHoo!

Hard to break away from stuff that is not Pampered Chef! I would like to see more PC stuff come out too. I sure wish they would contract other vendors other than Merrill.....one can only wish.....then we would not look elsewhere for bags!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:

My very good friend just started with thirty-one. I can have her send you a catalog if you're interested. =)

I just ordered the coin purse wallet from her, but haven't gotten it yet. I'll let you all know how I like it when it arrives.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:

You can see their catalog online. I actually check out the last few pages, it shows their products better than the pictures through out the catalog.

Are you sure the word gifts is in the website? My consultants website is www dot mythirtyone dot com slash jessieirwin ,, no gifts in the website.

And I have a party pending right now ... today, actually ... should you want to order from it. :blushing:

1. What size wallet should I choose?

The size of your wallet should depend on your personal needs and preferences. If you carry a lot of cards and cash, you may want a larger wallet with multiple compartments. If you prefer a more compact option, a smaller wallet may be a better choice.

2. Should I choose a wallet with a zipper or without?

This also depends on personal preference. A zipper can provide additional security for your belongings, but may be less convenient when accessing your wallet frequently. Consider your daily routine and needs when deciding on a zipper or no zipper.

3. What material is best for a wallet?

The best material for a wallet will vary depending on your lifestyle and budget. Leather is a popular and durable choice, while fabric or canvas options may be more affordable. Consider the level of wear and tear your wallet will experience before deciding on a material.

4. Should I choose a wallet with a lot of card slots?

If you carry many cards, a wallet with multiple card slots may be beneficial. However, if you only carry a few essential cards, a simple wallet with fewer slots may be more practical. It's important to consider your daily needs and what you typically carry in your wallet.

5. What is the best style of wallet?

The best style of wallet is subjective and will depend on your personal style and needs. Some popular options include bi-fold, tri-fold, and clutch wallets. It's important to choose a style that you feel comfortable using and fits your daily routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefCKHall