• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Your Downline Becomes a Dirty Thing...

Thanks for the laugh Anne. At my shows I always tell people that they can roast nuts in the microwave...walnuts, pecans, almonds,etc. One guest replied..."husband's".I had to take a break because I was laughing so hard!Those are the shows that you can tell everyone is having a good time! And if someone at my show comes up with a line like that, I tell them that it's mine now to use in my shows, and I give them a ticket or chocolate (whatever I'm using for Have it-Love it that night). :DOh Anne, that is funny!! I hope you had a great Birthday!!Thanks for the great laugh, Anne
AJPratt
Silver Member
So, I attended a TS show last night. I took Dave with me. We had a great time and bought lots of stuff. The rep did a great job. During the demo, she asked that people please not take her folders home. As I'm checking out and I mention that I got a chuckle out of her folder announcement, sharing that I understood because I sell PC. We chatted and she asked for a catalog. I only brought in my wallet, but right behind me was my Henry's (my DL) wife. She said, "Anne, I have one of Henry's". I said, "Great!!" The rep mentioned a couple of our products she had been looking for. Then she realizes we knew each other and says, "Oh, are you under Henry? Um, I mean like "unde" him?" I blushed and said, "No, actually, Henry is under me. I'm the one on top." At the same time his wife and my husband turn around a look at me. She laughs and says, "He better not be." Dave was gawking, silently. Apparantly, we thought it was much funnier than he did.

So the moral of this story is: for those of you who have a guy in your DL or guys who have women in your DL choose your words carefully! LOL

hahahaha!!! That is funny! Sounds like something I'd say--not realizing until I said it what "other" connotations it could mean!

Hope your hubby had fun with it! Mine would.....

LOL! That's funny Anne!

I'm always doing things like that too...last week I was talking about cutting cheese at a show and the hostess just totally cracked up.

How do you think MY director feels?(With her fingers, of course.)

Okay - first I had to get past the phrase "I took Dave with me..." I cannot ever see my DH going to a home show with me (Unless it's one of those Pure Romance ones - and then he wouldn't be allowed!)!!!

But then....Anne, you gave me my first big laugh of the day....and I can totally see (hear) myself doing the same thing, and not knowing it until the words were out and it was too late..... that's a great story!:D

Open mouth, insert foot...to knee. :)That's the kind of thing I'm always saying without tinking about it! I'm trying to be more conscious of how I say things and to think about them before I open my mouth.

Nah, you wouldn't do anything like that!Much.

tooo funny! That is hilarious:D !

Oh Anne, that is funny!! I hope you had a great Birthday!!

Thanks for the great laugh, Anne! Can always count on you to brighten the day!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
How do you think MY director feels?

(With her fingers, of course.)

Wouldn't expect any more or less from you! I'm sure you're the life of your cluster meetings!

Thanks for the laugh Anne. At my shows I always tell people that they can roast nuts in the microwave...walnuts, pecans, almonds,etc. One guest replied..."husband's".

I had to take a break because I was laughing so hard!

How funny. Sometimes words can be funnier than actions.

dianevill said:
Thanks for the laugh Anne. At my shows I always tell people that they can roast nuts in the microwave...walnuts, pecans, almonds,etc. One guest replied..."husband's".

I had to take a break because I was laughing so hard!
Those are the shows that you can tell everyone is having a good time! And if someone at my show comes up with a line like that, I tell them that it's mine now to use in my shows, and I give them a ticket or chocolate (whatever I'm using for Have it-Love it that night). :D

pamperedalf said:
Oh Anne, that is funny!! I hope you had a great Birthday!!
Thank you!

Oh, did I miss your birthday, Anne?

Happy Birthday - late!

OOps, that's what I get for being too busy lately don't get on here much lately, Happy Late Bday Anne http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sign0072.gif

But back on the topic, I LOVE it, lol, my husband would have had a heck of a time with it, lol.

That's OK! Thanks for the thoughts!

I think the only way I was able to get Dave there was that I told him that they passed around samples. LOL Plus, I knew I would be able to buymore because he would love everything!

I ususally get laughes and rude comments when I talk anot how the lid to the Executive cooware fits nicely over the shaft of the pot!! LOL

That's so funny!:D

OMGosh!!! How funny!
That would totaly be me.... I have cronic foot in mouth disease!

1. What is a downline in Pampered Chef?

A downline in Pampered Chef refers to the group of individuals that you have recruited to sell products under you as their leader. These individuals are considered part of your team and contribute to your overall sales and success in the company.

2. How can a downline become a dirty thing?

A downline can become a dirty thing when unethical practices, such as lying or pressuring others, are used to recruit and build the downline. This can also happen when a downline member becomes too focused on their own success and disregards the well-being of others in the team.

3. What are the consequences of having a dirty downline?

The consequences of having a dirty downline can range from damaging your reputation as a leader to negatively impacting the success of your team. It can also lead to a toxic and unhealthy work environment, causing team members to leave and hindering your overall growth in the company.

4. How can I prevent my downline from becoming a dirty thing?

To prevent your downline from becoming a dirty thing, it is important to set clear expectations and guidelines for your team from the beginning. Encourage open communication and promote ethical practices within your team. Lead by example and address any issues or concerns promptly to maintain a healthy and positive downline.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef provide to maintain a clean downline?

Pampered Chef offers various resources, such as training and development programs, to help leaders maintain a clean and successful downline. The company also has a code of ethics that all consultants are expected to follow, ensuring a positive and ethical work environment for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • babywings76