• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Printable Invitations for Theme Shows

C
Cagintege
Anyone have a good printable invitation for a "Soup and Slippers" show?

Here is one we use. My director made it but im sure she wont mind me sharing it. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Pajama Fuzzy Slipper Invite.doc
    100.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Pajama Fuzzy Slipper Invite.doc
    100.5 KB · Views: 224
Okay well im tired:indifferent0016: so I just realized you wanted Soups and Slippers. I read slippers and thought oh I have that one. Well here is a soups invite, maybe you can combine the two and get what your looking for! lol :p

1. What is a "Soup and Slippers" show?

A "Soup and Slippers" show is a themed event where guests are invited to come in comfortable attire, such as pajamas and slippers, and enjoy a variety of soups and other warm, cozy foods. It is a popular gathering during colder months and often includes activities like watching movies or playing board games.

2. Where can I find printable invitations for a "Soup and Slippers" show?

There are many websites that offer free printable invitations for various themes, including "Soup and Slippers" shows. A simple internet search will bring up a variety of options to choose from. You can also create your own invitation using a word processing or graphic design program.

3. Can I customize the invitations to fit my specific event?

Yes, many printable invitations allow you to customize the text, font, and colors to fit your specific event. You can also add your own images or graphics to make the invitation more personal and unique. Some websites may charge a fee for customization options, so be sure to read the fine print before downloading.

4. Are there any restrictions on printing the invitations?

Most printable invitations are available for personal use only, so you cannot use them for commercial purposes. Additionally, some invitations may have restrictions on the number of copies you can print or may require permission from the creator before use. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before printing.

5. Can I send the invitations electronically?

Yes, many printable invitations can be sent electronically via email or social media platforms. This is a convenient option for those who prefer to go paperless or need to reach a larger number of guests. Just be sure to check the file format and any restrictions on digital sharing before sending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • jcsmilez