• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tailgating Theme Training-Need Ideas!

In summary, the director call discussed tailgating as a party theme for the fall and wanted recipe ideas. Pizza on the grill was one suggestion.
pchockeymom
Hi All, I was on a director call and we discussed doing tailgating as a party theme for the fall. LOVE the idea and want to make my Sept. mtg this theme, but I need recipe ideas for it. Anyone?

Touch town taco dip!! Any of the soups in the DCB since it will be fall weather.

I did think of the touchdown taco dip but I'm trying to come up with recipes you can actually make outside, like if you were indeed tailgating. Beyond salsa I'm at a loss.

Some people bring small grills to tailgating parties, right? Make beer can chicken or pizza on the grill. Use any of the other BBQ tools & sauces.

Pizza on the grill! We are first-time season ticket holders to our area NHL team, and my family is just as stoked by the tailgating stuff as the games! We joked about having GREAT food optinons, not just burgers and brast or dogs. Pizza on the grill was one of them.

esavvymom said:
Pizza on the grill! We are first-time season ticket holders to our area NHL team, and my family is just as stoked by the tailgating stuff as the games! We joked about having GREAT food optinons, not just burgers and brast or dogs. Pizza on the grill was one of them.

Totally side note here, congrats on the season tickets!! It's cool that your rink is tailgating friendly, in DC all the parking is underground buildings or street parking. No tailgating going on before our games. Of course, you'll need it! You may have the Staal brothers but you now have Alex Semin to contend with:yuck:

pchockeymom said:
Totally side note here, congrats on the season tickets!! It's cool that your rink is tailgating friendly, in DC all the parking is underground buildings or street parking. No tailgating going on before our games. Of course, you'll need it! You may have the Staal brothers but you now have Alex Semin to contend with:yuck:

Yes- they are very excited. I don't follow most players enough to know much about Semin, but I'm sure we'll learn.

1. What is tailgating theme training?

Tailgating theme training is a fun and interactive way to train employees or team members. It incorporates a tailgating theme, with food, games, and activities, to make the training more engaging and memorable.

2. How do you come up with ideas for tailgating themes?

There are many ways to come up with ideas for tailgating themes. You can brainstorm with a group, ask for suggestions from team members, or choose a theme that relates to your company or industry. Some popular tailgating themes include sports teams, holidays, and pop culture references.

3. What are some examples of activities or games for tailgating theme training?

Some examples of activities and games for tailgating theme training include cornhole, mini golf, trivia games, and relay races. You can also incorporate team building activities or role-playing scenarios related to the training topic.

4. How can I make the food for tailgating theme training fit the theme?

You can make the food for tailgating theme training fit the theme by incorporating colors, decorations, and recipes that relate to the chosen theme. For example, if the theme is a specific sports team, you can serve food in their team colors and include dishes or snacks that are popular at their games.

5. Is tailgating theme training effective?

Yes, tailgating theme training can be very effective. It adds an element of fun and engagement to traditional training methods, making it more memorable for participants. It also promotes team building and can improve overall morale and motivation in the workplace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefrobin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • joemyers1961
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • Chef Kearns