• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Jillian Grant's Theme Shows & Flyers for Hosting & Catalogs"

In summary, Jillian's Theme Shows offers a wide variety of themes for events, including retro, disco, country, beach, Hollywood, and more. A typical show includes live music, themed costumes, choreographed dances, interactive activities, and decorations. The duration of a show can vary, but on average lasts 1-2 hours. The company is available for events worldwide and the cost depends on various factors.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I just watched Jillian Grant's YouTube training in "Jersey". Does anybody have her Theme Show flyer that she gives to hosts? I would also love to see her Catalog flyer she sends home with anybody who takes the catalog.

I just emailed Jillian to ask her if she would share, I'll let you know what I hear back from her.

Can you post the YouTube Link for her training?

They are really good. I've watched them all.

here is what Jillian sent me ...

Attachments

• THEMES[1].doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 395
  • HOST%20A%20CATALOG%20SHOW%20WITH%20THE%20PAMPERED%20CHEF[1].doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 345

What types of themes does Jillian's Theme Shows offer?

Jillian's Theme Shows offers a wide variety of themes, including but not limited to: retro, disco, country, beach, Hollywood, and many more. You can also request a custom theme for your event.

What is included in a typical Jillian's Theme Show?

A typical Jillian's Theme Show includes live music, themed costumes, choreographed dances, and interactive activities for guests. We also provide props and decorations to enhance the theme of your choice.

How long is a Jillian's Theme Show?

The duration of a Jillian's Theme Show can vary depending on the specific theme and event. On average, our shows last between 1-2 hours. However, we are flexible and can adjust the length to fit your event schedule.

Does Jillian's Theme Shows travel for events?

Yes, Jillian's Theme Shows is available for events worldwide. We have performed at various venues and events across the country and are always excited to travel for new experiences.

How much does a Jillian's Theme Show cost?

The cost of a Jillian's Theme Show depends on several factors, such as the theme, location, duration, and any additional services requested. Please contact us for a customized quote for your specific event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
micocina
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • Chefstover2