• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Invitations for Your Open House - Create a Personalized Touch!

In summary, to access printable invitations for your open house, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. You can personalize the invitations with your own information and branding, and they are available in both digital and physical formats. You can preview the invitation before finalizing your order, and there are no additional fees for using them.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Are there any printable invitations? I'm trying to do my very first open house (last minute) and wanted something a bit more personal than the invites from PC.

Thanks!

Here is one....Just change the personal info......

Attachments

• PC Invitation.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 726
Thank you, Kristin! *hugs*

By the way, do you just tri-fold, staple, and mail it? I was initially thinking of doing postcards to save postage, but this way I can fit more information on it.

Thanks again!

Just an FYI- if you staple you are supposed to tape over the staple so it can't catch on anything (per postal regs).

LibrarianChef said:
Thank you, Kristin! *hugs*

By the way, do you just tri-fold, staple, and mail it? I was initially thinking of doing postcards to save postage, but this way I can fit more information on it.

Thanks again!

Your welcome, but I got it on this site just like everything else I have-LOL!
I have never actually used these myself but I think I would put them in a business size envelope. I usually just email them to my hosts in case they need some to hand out.

Related to Printable Invitations for Your Open House - Create a Personalized Touch!

1. How do I access the printable invitations for my open house?

To access the printable invitations for your open house, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select "Printable Invitations" and choose the design and details for your open house invitation.

2. Can I personalize the invitations with my own information and branding?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations with your own information and branding. When selecting a design, you will have the option to add your name, contact information, and even your own logo or image to the invitation.

3. Are the printable invitations only available in digital format?

No, the printable invitations are available in both digital and physical formats. You can choose to print the invitations yourself or order them through Pampered Chef with high-quality printing and paper options.

4. Can I preview the invitation before finalizing my order?

Yes, you can preview the invitation before finalizing your order. After customizing your invitation, you will have the option to preview it and make any necessary changes before placing your order.

5. Are there any additional fees for using the printable invitations?

No, there are no additional fees for using the printable invitations. They are included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account and can be used for any open house event without any extra charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg