• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My Local Family Expo Booth - Ideas Welcome!

In summary, the expert recommends that you keep your booth/table simple, offer gift certificates, and stress child-related activities.
JaniD
I just sent in my registration to have a booth/table at a local family expo. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures that you have done with a set up like this. Do you hand out samples or free gifts? What kind of information do I hand out? I could use any ideas you may have. Thank you.

I forgot to mention, this is not a fundraiser I just didn't know where else to post this :eek:)

Not sure what a family expo is, but if it is like a craft show I always try to have a drawing so people fill out the drawing slips, and I have a Now Hiring sign up. I sit out bridal registry info also. As far as handing anything out I give the host rewards sheets out. It shows off some great products, and tells about the host benefits. There are some great flyers posted on here also if you do a search. Good luck.
Oh! And if it is family centered I set up the APCS and let kids have some fun

You could have creative cutters and play-doh out too for the interactive part. Type in fair in the files section to get some ideas there. Maybe expo as well? Mini-catalog is good, but make sure to get people's info. A drawing for a gift certificate (vs product) is good since they have to then contact you and may spend more. I try to make sure that I get the drawing slip from them though so I can write notes (to remember them) and put any questions they have or fill it out more completely if they didn't. Also, you can then separate those the just fill out entries with little interest in PC and those that talk to you and may be interested in future service. Good luck! I have a craft show this Saturday and am stressing a little. I got good advice. Keep it simple. That is very true. Are you asked to give a gift? You want to make sure that you are making money too so I give gift certificates for booking or $100 order.

Homeschool curriculum fairI try to make my vendor booth kid friendly and have some treats in the Large SA bowl for the kids to take (lollipops are cheap). I also try to have lots of kid related products on hand:
The Chef's hat, cookie cutters, creative cutters, decorator bottles, stencils, apple wedger, safe cutter, prep bowls, cut n seal, etc.....
At the homeschool curriculum fair I really stressed children's cooking classes for them and their friends. And the fact they could earn FREE prodcuts. They make their own snacks and have fun playing games!

Or Mom and me cooking show! Same concept but also includes the moms.

Oh and I almost forgot about the drawing, make it something small so you can try to weed out those people who just come to every booth to sign up for a prize and then when you call them they just blow you off and tell you they are not interested. Maybe a safe cutter or a FREE kid's cooking class!
Chef Kearns and I just did a vendor table together last week and weeding these people out really helped us to talk to those who were genuinely interested! Just a thought!

Debbie :D

Last edited:

What types of products should I include in my booth?

It's important to showcase a variety of products to appeal to a wider audience. Consider including popular kitchen tools such as knives, cookware, and baking supplies, as well as some unique or seasonal items.

Can I offer discounts or promotions at the expo?

Absolutely! Offering special deals or promotions can attract more visitors to your booth. Consider offering a discount on a popular product or a bundle deal for multiple items.

Should I provide samples of Pampered Chef products at the expo?

Providing samples is a great way to showcase the quality and taste of our products. Consider offering small samples of dips, spreads, or baked goods made with our products to entice visitors to try them.

How can I make my booth visually appealing?

A visually appealing booth can attract more visitors and make a lasting impression. Consider using colorful tablecloths and displays, incorporating height variations, and adding signs or banners with eye-catching designs and messaging.

What marketing materials should I have at my booth?

Having informational brochures, catalogs, and business cards at your booth can help visitors learn more about our products and stay in touch. You can also have a sign-up sheet for interested individuals to join your mailing list for future promotions and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ncpamperedchef