• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Local Fairs and Expos: A Guide for Newbies

In summary, there are several ways to find out about local fairs and expos, including checking newspapers and social media, contacting event organizers, and attending similar events.
riggs62
How do you all find out in advance about local fairs and expos...places where you can have a booth set up? I would really like to get in on one in my town! That's actually how I met my recruiter was at a baby fair.
Thanks for the help.
Michelle

I know there are sites to check out, but also check your Chamber of Commerce and my biggest/easiest way is "networking" with other direct sales. At least in my area, it's who you know. I have friends in many companies and we all keep each other in mind when we are invited to participate or hear of one. Or plan your own! It's a lot of work, but then you control the date, time & such.

Hi Michelle,There are a few different ways to find out about local fairs and expos in your area. Here are a few suggestions:1. Check your local newspaper or community event calendars: Many fairs and expos will be advertised in local newspapers or on community event calendars. Keep an eye out for any upcoming events in your town or nearby cities.2. Follow social media pages and groups: Many fairs and expos will have a presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Follow their pages or join local community groups to stay updated on upcoming events.3. Contact your local Chamber of Commerce or Visitor's Bureau: These organizations often have information about upcoming events and can provide you with a list of fairs and expos in your area.4. Reach out to event organizers directly: If you have a specific fair or expo in mind, you can contact the organizers directly to inquire about booth opportunities and upcoming events.5. Attend similar events: If you have attended fairs or expos in the past, keep an eye out for any upcoming events by the same organizers or in similar industries. You may also find flyers or information about other events at these fairs.I hope these suggestions help you find a local fair or expo to participate in. Best of luck!

Related to Discovering Local Fairs and Expos: A Guide for Newbies

What are the top selling products from Pampered Chef?

The top selling products from Pampered Chef are the Deep Covered Baker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Collection, and the Mix 'N Chop.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to start your business.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounts. You can either host an in-person party or a virtual party through social media or video conferencing.

Is Pampered Chef a direct sales company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking products through independent consultants. The company has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for quality products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sigmaqt95
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mary k
  • Tiffanie