• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Bridal Fairs: Tips for Securing a Booth

In summary, to get a booth at a bridal fair, you can search online or contact the show coordinators at your local malls. They cost between $690-$990. You cannot share a booth with another company, and you can get discounts if you are a friend of the coordinator.
FHL
For those that do bridal fairs - where do you get the info about setting up a booth? I did a search online and found a couple in my area but can't find any info on who to contact for booths. Just curious if there is a trick of the trade that I'm not aware of.

I became friends with the woman who did the alterations on my wedding gown, before I even began selling PC. She eventually bought the bridal shop and she gave me the scoop on which fairs are worth it (and cheap) and which are not.

If you can make a connection with people already in the biz it's very helpful!

Usually you have to request media information and in there it talks about how to reserve a booth, however do not be surprised as they are very expensive. My employer did one last month and 1 table cost 900+ for one day and only a few hours.

Check the administrative offices as your local malls.

I searched for the bridal show companies and once I found their website it gave the phone number and email address. When I started, I just search bridal show and the area where I live.

Maureen

I contacted my local mall and am on the mailing list. My husband and I went to school with the coordinater so I hope that helps get me a spot next time. She did say that she didn't have any other PC consultants on the list so who knows.
As for the others, I was going to do one in Jan. (I just Googled it and there is a buisness that coordinates them in my area) but I just could swing it. You get 1 8 foot table with tablecloth for 6 hours for $690. Actually, you could get a $100 discount but I missed the deadline.
Plus, it was $50 more if you wanted the cheapeset ads on the web or on the paperwork. And there was no "booth sharing" allowed even if you were with the same company.

1. How do I secure a booth at a bridal fair?

To secure a booth at a bridal fair, you will need to contact the event organizer and inquire about booth availability. You will likely need to submit an application and pay a fee to secure your spot. It is important to do this well in advance, as bridal fairs tend to book up quickly.

2. What materials should I bring to my booth at a bridal fair?

It is important to have eye-catching and visually appealing materials at your booth. This can include product samples, brochures or flyers, business cards, and any other promotional materials. It is also helpful to have a way for brides to sign up for your mailing list or enter a raffle.

3. How can I make my booth stand out at a bridal fair?

To make your booth stand out, be creative and think outside the box. Consider offering product demonstrations, free samples, or hosting a giveaway. You can also decorate your booth with attractive displays and use bright colors to catch the attention of passersby.

4. What is the best way to engage with potential customers at a bridal fair?

Engaging with potential customers is key at a bridal fair. Smile, make eye contact, and be approachable. Offer information about your products and services, and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. It is also helpful to have a special promotion or discount for attendees.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after a bridal fair?

Following up with potential customers is crucial after a bridal fair. Make sure to collect contact information from interested brides, and reach out to them within a few days after the event. Consider offering a special discount or promotion to incentivize them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies