• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My 1st Show: Chillzanne To Go?

In summary, Chillzanne To Go is a line of insulated food storage containers that keeps food and drinks cold for hours. It is a popular product for first shows due to its practicality, versatility, and appeal to a wide range of customers. To prepare for showcasing it, familiarize yourself with its features and benefits, practice using it, and have samples ready for demonstration. While there is no specific way to set up your display, it is recommended to arrange the products in an eye-catching and accessible way and use props to showcase its functionality. During cooking demonstrations, use Chillzanne To Go to store ingredients or keep prepared food and drinks cold. Some tips for selling it include highlighting its durability, versatility, and convenience, offering package deals
pampered mom
Silver Member
I am just getting ready for my first show and was wondering if the Chillzanne To Go is available? I'm not sure if I should put the "Coming Soon" stickers in the catalogs. :rolleyes:

Not available yet.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the Chillzanne To Go product. It is always best to check with your company's product availability and updates before making any changes to your catalogs or marketing materials. You can reach out to your company's customer service or sales team for more information on the availability of the product.

1. What is Chillzanne To Go and why is it a popular product for my first show?

Chillzanne To Go is a line of insulated food storage containers designed to keep food and drinks cold for hours. It is a popular product for your first show because it is practical, versatile, and appeals to a wide range of customers.

2. How can I prepare for showcasing Chillzanne To Go at my first show?

To prepare for showcasing Chillzanne To Go, familiarize yourself with the product features and benefits, practice using it to showcase its functionality, and have sample food and drinks ready to demonstrate how well it keeps them cold.

3. Is there a specific way to set up my display for Chillzanne To Go at my first show?

While there is no specific way to set up your display, we recommend arranging the Chillzanne To Go products in an eye-catching and accessible way. Use props and visuals to demonstrate its functionality, and have samples and information readily available for customers to learn more.

4. How can I effectively incorporate Chillzanne To Go into my cooking demonstration at my first show?

Incorporate Chillzanne To Go into your cooking demonstration by using it to store and transport ingredients, or keeping prepared food and drinks cold throughout the demonstration. This will showcase its practicality and functionality to your audience.

5. Are there any special tips or techniques for selling Chillzanne To Go at my first show?

Some tips for selling Chillzanne To Go at your first show include highlighting its durability, versatility, and convenience. You can also offer package deals or bundle it with other products to entice customers. Additionally, don't forget to share your personal experiences and benefits of using Chillzanne To Go to make it more relatable to your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashkay
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef