• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for a Show: Finding Flip Chart Inserts

In summary, for a successful Pampered Chef show, it is recommended to have at least 10-15 flip chart inserts. These inserts can be customized to fit the specific needs of your show and pre-made inserts are also available for purchase. To ensure a smooth flow during the show, it is best to organize the inserts in a logical order. The inserts can be reused for multiple shows as long as they are up to date.
PCBritt
Does anyone have any additional inserts for the flip chart? I'm getting ready for my first show and I'm trying to get everything together!!

You can order them in sets of 3 on a supply order. They are $1.75.

I have bought those, but i have read where some people are adding more. Are they creating the inserts themselves??

I haven't been able to find them anywhere, I'm going to be ordering more. If anyone has seen them at an office supply store please let us know.

PCBritt- there are a whole bunch of inserts available on supply order that look great in this binder: info about the trifle bowl, forged cutlery, etc. I also use the protectors for the monthly specials, both current and upcoming. We'll probably have an insert in the next newsletter about the round-up program, and I put that in my binder, too. So there are a lot of things you can put in it.And, if you don't want to buy the protectors from supply order, you can laminate things and punch holes at the top.

thanks so much!!

I have 2 extra of the fall trifle cards if anyone needs them

Hi there! Congratulations on preparing for your first show as a Pampered Chef consultant! I remember how exciting and nerve-wracking it can be. As for additional inserts for the flip chart, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants in your area. They may have some extra inserts that they can lend or sell to you. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef office to see if they have any available. Another option is to create your own inserts using the templates provided by Pampered Chef or by using a design software like Canva. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Preparing for a Show: Finding Flip Chart Inserts

1. How many flip chart inserts should I have for a Pampered Chef show?

It is recommended to have at least 10-15 flip chart inserts for a successful Pampered Chef show. This will allow you to cover all the important information and products while still leaving room for any additional topics or questions that may come up during the show.

2. Can I customize my flip chart inserts for my specific show?

Yes, you can customize your flip chart inserts to fit the needs of your specific show. You can add or remove information, change the order of the inserts, and even create your own inserts if needed.

3. Where can I find pre-made flip chart inserts for Pampered Chef shows?

Pampered Chef offers pre-made flip chart inserts that you can purchase from the Consultant's Corner. These inserts are professionally designed and cover all the important topics and products for a successful show.

4. How should I organize my flip chart inserts for a smooth flow during the show?

It is recommended to organize your flip chart inserts in a logical order that follows the flow of your show. For example, start with an introduction, then move on to products, recipes, and tips, and end with any special offers or booking information.

5. Can I reuse my flip chart inserts for multiple shows?

Yes, you can reuse your flip chart inserts for multiple shows as long as they are still relevant and up to date. However, it is always a good idea to review and make any necessary updates before each show to ensure your information is accurate and current.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCBritt
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • hoosierchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies