• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tabletop flip chart with 3 inserts?

KayPT

Feb 9, 2010
Hi there,
I am looking for something to display the specials, etc. at my booth and then shows. What exactly does this tabletop flip chart with inserts look like that they sell on our supply form? I can't picture it and am not sure if I should order it or not. Thanks!
Kay

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
Hi there,
I am looking for something to display the specials, etc. at my booth and then shows. What exactly does this tabletop flip chart with inserts look like that they sell on our supply form? I can't picture it and am not sure if I should order it or not. Thanks!
Kay

It's a binder with rings at the top, and it sets up like a tri-fold. It's actually pretty nice. If I were home, I'd take a picture of mine to show you.

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
It's a binder with rings at the top, and it sets up like a tri-fold. It's actually pretty nice. If I were home, I'd take a picture of mine to show you.

I have been wondering what this looks like also. It is not listed on the supply order fact sheet. Since you sort of offered, would you mind taking a photo to post here? I would really like to see it. :)

KayPT

Feb 9, 2010

Thanks for the description! I just ordered it. I'll take a picture and post when I get it! Thanks again!

Mar 3, 2010
Was anyone ever able to post a picture of this item?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
You can sort of see mine- "in action". It's in the middle square of the grid. The first shot gives you a good idea of it in size in relation to the stuff around it. The second is more of a "close-up".

Attachments

• IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 477

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chandle
Replies