• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get More Inserts for Your Flip Chart: Trifle Bowl & Simp Add'ns

In summary, the "Get More Inserts for Your Flip Chart: Trifle Bowl & Simp Add'ns" set includes 10 inserts, with 5 different designs that are compatible with any size trifle bowl from Pampered Chef. These inserts are reusable and can be wiped clean for future use. Customization is not currently offered, but suggestions for future products are welcome. The "Get More Inserts" set is an optional add-on for those who want more variety in their trifle bowl presentations and is not necessary if you already have the original Flip Chart set.
acrylicjen
I just got my flip chart and inserts. question..........Is there anyway to get more inserts besides the ones sent? i only got trifle bowl and simple additions.

Supply order on P3.--Inserts include Forged cutlery, 30 minute chicken in Deep Covered Baker, Executive Cookware, New one for the Stainless Cookware. Also, the supply order form has the plastic sleeves for new inserts.

I also have the monthly flyers from the CN laminated. I punch holes in the top so they fit in the flip binder. The I can take them out and pass them around at a show without worrying about them falling out of the page protector.

Related to Get More Inserts for Your Flip Chart: Trifle Bowl & Simp Add'ns

1. How many inserts are included in the "Get More Inserts for Your Flip Chart: Trifle Bowl & Simp Add'ns" set?

The set includes 10 inserts, with 5 different designs: Classic Trifle, Modern Trifle, Tiramisu, Fresh Fruit, and Layered Salad.

2. Can I use these inserts with any trifle bowl?

Yes, these inserts are designed to fit any size trifle bowl from Pampered Chef.

3. Are these inserts reusable?

Yes, these inserts are laminated and can be wiped clean and reused for future events.

4. Can I customize the inserts with my own recipes or designs?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for these inserts at this time. However, we are always open to suggestions for future products.

5. Do I need to purchase the "Get More Inserts" set if I already have the Flip Chart: Trifle Bowl & Simp Add'ns?

No, the "Get More Inserts" set is an add-on product for those who want more variety in their trifle bowl presentations. It is not necessary if you already have the original Flip Chart set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • mrssyvo