• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Assembling My Flip Chart: What Do I Put In It?

In summary, Office Depot does not seem to carry the inserts, Wal Mart does not have them, and the protectors with the holes on the short side are not available to order.
mrssyvo
I just received my inserts for my flip chart, and I want to get it put together for this weekend's shows- What do you put in them? I have the cards for the knives and cookware, but what else?

I have those cards, plus the monthly specials for current and upcoming months, and the Round Up flyer that was in the CN in September (I think).

mrssyvo said:
I just received my inserts for my flip chart, and I want to get it put together for this weekend's shows- What do you put in them? I have the cards for the knives and cookware, but what else?

Wedding Registry....Fundraisers.....Do you love a bargain....The recipe for the show:)

Now that I think of it, I also have the Super Starter brochure in there.

Put anything in there that you want people to see. Then let them know that they can look through it during the food/socializing time.

Oohh!! Another good one that I have in a different book is a sheet with everything my top host got with her benefits, including the price she paid, the retail price and the difference (how much she saved).

How many of you use the flip book and do you think your guests really look through them? I use a binder, but find that most of my guests don't even bother to look at it. Maybe because it lies flat on the table that they forget about it?

I use the flipboook at every show! I have to see things to remind people so it works great for me!! LOL!! I have everything mentioned above as well as my first commission statement and my highest comission statement.

HTH~

I have all of the things mentioned above, plus ribbons and post cards from my director. At the end of my show, I use it for my closing and just quickly go through it.

Thank YouYou guys are great. I am getting my flip-binder together. I am so thankful to have this site to go to for information, and you all NEVER let me down!!!!

Hey, I just got two sets of the inserts that I had forgot I even ordered.

I should have ordered more of them- 3 pages is not enough !!!! Do you know if Office Depot sells them? I just checked Wal Mart- none there.

I don't think anyone sells the protectors with the holes on the short side. You'll probably have to order them on your next supply order. I laminate the monthly specials and punch holes in the top to go into the binder. Then I can take it out easily and pass it around - and it doesn't take up a protector.

Ann, GREAT Idea!!!!

Thanks. <blush>

I use the flipboook at every show! I put it on the coffee table for everyone to look through and it helps me with the specials. :)

Related to Assembling My Flip Chart: What Do I Put In It?

1. What is the purpose of a flip chart in Pampered Chef parties?

The flip chart is a visual aid that helps you present the products and recipes in an organized and engaging manner to your party guests.

2. How do I choose which products to include in my flip chart?

When assembling your flip chart, you should select the products that you feel will be most appealing to your party guests. Consider which products are popular and which have unique features or benefits that you want to highlight.

3. Can I customize my flip chart for different types of parties?

Yes, you can customize your flip chart for different types of parties. For example, if you are hosting a themed party, you can include products and recipes that fit with the theme. You can also tailor the flip chart to the interests and needs of your specific party guests.

4. How many products should I include in my flip chart?

We recommend including a maximum of 10-12 products in your flip chart. This will allow you to provide enough information and demonstrations for each product without overwhelming your party guests.

5. Do I have to include recipes in my flip chart?

Including recipes in your flip chart is not required, but it can be a helpful tool to showcase how the products can be used. You may also choose to include recipe cards as add-ons to your party orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristyn
  • acrylicjen